PSUs and Autonomous Bodies- NFL Recruitment 2021– NFL invites Online applications for recruitment of 24 Management Trainee (Marketing), Management Trainee (HR) Posts. Apply before 23 November 2021.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
NFL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1.||Management Trainee (Marketing)||12|
|2.||Management Trainee (HR)||12|
Educational Qualification: (As on 30.09.2021)
|1. Management Trainee (Marketing) – Minimum 60% marks in full time M.Sc. (Agriculture) with specialization in any discipline or M.Sc. in specialization in any discipline of Agriculture or Minimum 60% marks in two years‟ full time MBA or PGDBM (Marketing / Agri Business Marketing/ International Marketing/Rural Management) recognized by UGC/AICTE WITH Full time regular degree of B.Sc. (Agriculture) with minimum 60% marks|
|2. Management Trainee (HR) – Minimum 60% marks in 02 years full time MBA/PG Degree or Diploma, from Universities/ Institutes recognized by UGC/AICTE, with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations / Human Resource Management/ HR.|
Age Limit: (As on 30.09.2021)
|SI No||Name of Post||Age Limit|
|1.||Management Trainee (Marketing)||Minimum – 18 years
Maximum – 29 years
|2.||Management Trainee (HR)|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NFL official Notification 2021 for more reference
|1. Management Trainee (Marketing) E-1 – Rs.40000-140000/-|
|2. Management Trainee (HR) E-1 – Rs.40000-140000/-|
– Separate merit list will be drawn for UR/SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/EWS candidates with reference to the number of available vacancies for each category. Merit list of suitable candidates shall be prepared on the basis of performance in the online test as well as personal interview, with following weightages:
|Parameter||Weightage of marks obtained in each parameter|
|Online Test||80% (rounded off to 02 decimal places)|
|Personal Interview||20% (rounded off to 02 decimal places)|
– Candidates are required to qualify in the Online Test and thereafter again in the Personal Interview separately with minimum average of 50% marks in interview.
– In case, total marks (upto two decimals) of two or more candidates after personal interview are same, percentage of marks in the qualifying examination would be considered for drawing up merit list. In case percentage of marks (upto two decimals) are also equal in the qualifying examination, the date of birth of the candidates will be considered for preparing merit list i.e. the candidate born earlier will be considered as senior in the merit list.
– The tentative centres for online exam shall be at Jammu/Kashmir, Chandigarh, Delhi & NCR, Bhopal, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Chennai, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Bhubaneshwar, Ranchi, Bengaluru, Kochi, Amaravati (Andhra Pradesh), Guwahati, Kolkata, Patna, Gwalior, Raipur and Lucknow
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
General, OBC and EWS category candidates are required to pay Non – refundable application fee through online transfer mode only as detailed below at the time of submission of online application form:
|Name of the Posts||Fee Details|
|Management Trainee (Marketing), Management Trainee (HR)||Rs.700/-|
|Note: No other mode of payment of application fee would be accepted. Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are, therefore, advised to verify their eligibility before payment of application fee. SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM/Departmental category candidates are not required to pay any application fee. It may also be noted that NFL does not seek any other charges/fees except the above mentioned application fee|
How to apply:
– Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria. Their eligibility will be provisional and will be verified only in case they are shortlisted for selection.
– Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply online from 03.11.2021 upto 23.11.2021 upto 5:30 PM on NFL‟s website: www.nationalfertilizers.com – Careers – Recruitment in NFL – Recruitment of MT (Marketing) & MT (HR) in NFL- 2021. No other mode of application including manual/paper shall be accepted / entertained.
To apply for this job please visit www.nationalfertilizers.com.