PSUs and Autonomous Bodies- National Institute of Ayurveda LDC & MTS Recruitment 2021 2022– NIA invites applications for recruitment of 18 Panchakarma Vaidya, Junior Stenographer (Hindi), Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist, Library Assistant, Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts. Apply before 18 January 2022.
National Institute of Ayurveda
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
NIA Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|2.||Junior Stenographer (Hindi)||01|
|3.||Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist||01|
|5.||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||03|
|6.||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||11|
Educational Qualification: (As on 18.01.2022)
|1. Panchakarma Vaidya –
MD (Ayurveda) in the Subject of Panchakarma from a recognized University and duly recognized by CCIM.
|2. Junior Stenographer (Hindi) –
1. HSC from a recognised Central/State Board of Education.
2. Ability to write 80 WPM in Hindi Shorthand and a30 WPM in Hindi Typewriting.
|3. Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist –
10+2 with Science Subject and DMLT from any Government recognized institution with 1 Year relevant Experience.
|4. Library Assistant –
1. SSC from a recognised Central/State Board of Education.
2. Certificate in Library Science of 1 Year Duration.
|5. Lower Division Clerk (LDC) –
1. Pass in 12th Standard from a Central/State Board of Education.
2. Typing Speed of 35 Words per Minute in English/30 Words per Minute in Hindi corresponding to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH respectively on an average of 5 Key Depressions for each word on Computer.
|6. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) –
Pass in 10th Standard from a Central/State Board of Education.
Age Limit: (As on 18.01.2022)
|1. Panchakarma Vaidya – Not exceeding 40 Years|
|2. Junior Stenographer (Hindi) – Not exceeding 28 Years|
|3. Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist – Not exceeding 28 Years|
|4. Library Assistant – Not exceeding 30 Years|
|5. Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – Not exceeding 27 Years|
|5. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – Not exceeding 25 Years|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NIA official Notification 2022 for more reference
|1. Panchakarma Vaidya – Pay Level-10 Rs. 56,100-1,77,500 + NPA admissible as per Central Government Rules.|
|2. Junior Stenographer (Hindi) – Pay Level-4 Rs. 25,500-81,100/-|
|3. Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist – Pay Level – 5 Rs. 29,200-92,300/-|
|4. Library Assistant – Pay Level 2. Rs. 19,900-63,200.|
|5. Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – Pay Level – 2. Rs. 19900-63200/-|
|6. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – Pay Level – 1. Rs. 18000-56900|
For Shortlisting Candidates for Interview and/or Selection, Objective-Type Screening Tests will be conducted for all the above Posts depending upon the number of Applications for the Posts. The Scheme, Syllabus, Duration of the Test, Total Marks, Criteria for Award of Marks and any other information for the Screening Tests will be posted only on the Website of the Institute.
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
The following Application Fee is to be paid for each Post by Demand Draft only, in favour of ‘Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur’: Panchakarma Vaidya: Rs. 3500 for General and OBC and Rs. 3000 for SC, ST and EWS and for all other Posts: Rs. 2000 for General and OBC and Rs. 1800 for SC, ST and EWS Candidates. However, no Fee is payable by Applicants belonging to Ex-Servicemen and Applicants with ASD-Autism Spectrum Disorder (Mild, Moderate)/Intellectual Disability/Specific Learning Disability/Mental Illness. The Application fee paid will not be refunded in any case.
How to apply:
– The Filled Application, affixed with 2 recent Passport Size Photographs, the Demand Draft of Fees, Self-attested copies of all the relevant Certificates/Documents etc. should reach the Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jorawar Singh Gate, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002 by the Closing Date.
– 1 Passport Size Self-Attested Photo should be pasted at the Upper Right Hand Corner of the Application Form.
– 1 same Photo (wihtout Attestation) should be stappled in the Application Form for further use.
– The Address for Communication should be clearly and legibly written in CAPITAL LETTERS with PIN CODE, E-Mail, Mobile No. etc.
To apply for this job please visit www.nia.nic.in.