PSUs and Autonomous Bodies- Mumbai Port Apprentice Recruitment 2022– Mumbai Port invites applications for recruitment of 50 Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) Posts. Apply before 09 January 2023.
Mumbai Port Authority
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Mumbai Port Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)||50|
|1. Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) –
1. Passed 10th Class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent
2. COPA Trade Certificate issued by National Council of Vocational Training.
|To undergo Apprenticeship training, the minimum age limit is 14 years and there is no upper age limit. However, the candidates between the age 14 -18 years are not eligible to sign the Apprenticeship contract, being minor. Their contract is required to be signed by their guardians.|
|1. Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) – Rs. 7700/-|
– In the merit list for selection of COPA Trade Apprentices preference will be given to the candidates possessing the higher qualification in addition to minimum educational qualification. The preferences in the merit list shall be in the descending order of higher qualification i.e. Post Graduate, Graduate, 3 Years Diploma and 12th Passed.
– The merit list for COPA Trade Apprentices will be prepared based on the percentage of total marks obtained in both semesters of COPA ITI Trade Exam by Candidates.
– If two candidates have secured same marks in the examination, the older candidate will be placed above in the merit list.
– Preference will be given to wards of MbPA employees. Separate merit list will be prepared for the wards of MbPA employees and other candidates.
– The merit list(s) will be displayed on notice board at the office of ATC, 3 rd floor, Bhandar Bhavan, N. V. Nakhwa Marg, Mazgaon (East), Mumbai – 400 010 and it will be uploaded on Mb.P.A.’s website www.mumbaiport.gov.in.
– The listed candidates in the merit list shall be called for verification of all original documents and selection procedure at ATC office. The date of reporting for verification of documents and selection procedure will be displayed on notice board at the office of the ATC and it will be uploaded on Mb.P.A.’s website www.mumbaiport.gov.in.
– If the applicant on the merit list will not remain present and duly prepared on the specific date of reporting, their candidature will be rejected and the next candidate on the panel merit list will be considered. Representation of the candidate in above circumstances will not be entertained.
– All the selected candidates will undergo physical fitness test at the MbPA Hospital, Wadala
|The prescribed application form will be available on MbPA website (www.mumbaiport.gov.in) during the period from 15.12.2022 to 09.01.2023. The cost of application form will be Rs.100/- and it will be accepted in NEFT mode only.
The details of beneficiary are as under:
Name of the beneficiary – The Board of Mumbai Port Authority
Bank Account No. – 10996685430
Type of the Bank Account – Current A/c
Name of the Bank – State Bank of India Branch – Mumbai Main
Branch, Horniman Circle, Mumbai Samachar Marg, Mumbai -400001
MICR Number – 400002010
IFSC Code No. – SBIN0000300
Application fees in any other mode will not be accepted. The physically handicapped candidates will NOT be required to pay the application fees. The application forms will not be sent by post and it will not be sold by MbPA at Apprentice Training Centre office. The due date of submission of application form is 09.01.2023 up to 5.00 pm
How to apply:
Step 1: Applicants are required to be registered online through NCVT MIS web portal (www.apprenticeshipindia.org). thereafter take print of e-mail copy mentioning apprentice enrollment / registration No.
Step 2: Applicants having valid registration in NCVT MIS portal (www.apprenticeshipindia.org) mentioned above are required to download the application form from MbPA’s website ‘(www.mumbaiport.gov.in) > Media > Vacancy’ menu.
Step 3: Applicants are required to fill application form in all respect and submit the duly filled in form by hand delivery or by post, so as to reach to Apprentice Training Centre (ATC), 3rd floor, Bhandar Bhavan, N. V. Nakhwa Marg, Mazgaon (East), Mumbai – 400010 along with required documents, application fees receipt, etc. on or before due date. Applications received after the due date of submission or incomplete applications will be rejected and no further correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Mb.P.A. is not liable for postal delay / loss at any stage of communication from either side.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||20.12.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||09.01.2023|