PSUs and Autonomous Bodies- JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022– JIPMER invites Online applications for recruitment of 433 Nursing Officer Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website @ https://jipmer.edu.in/ from 07.11.2022 to 01.12.2022.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
JIPMER Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1. (i) B.Sc.(Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University
B.Sc. (Post-certificate) / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council recognized Institute / University.
(ii) Registered as Nurse and Midwife in State./Indian Nursing council. (OR)
2. (i) Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council recognized Institute / Board or Council.
(ii) Registered as Nurse and Midwife in State/Indian Nursing council.
(iii) Two Years‟ experience in minimum 50 – bedded hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above.
Age Limit: A candidate must have attained the minimum age of 18 years as on closing date of registration i.e. 01.12.2022.
|1. Nursing Officer – Up to 35 years|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through JIPMER official Notification 2022 for more reference
|1. Nursing Officer – Rs. 44,900/- in Level 7 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC.|
JIPMER may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|1.||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
|UR / EWS /OBC||Rs.1,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|ST/ SC/ PWD||Rs.1,200 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|Application fees for each category as mentioned below to be paid by the candidate using ANY ONE of the following mode of payment.
a) Net Banking
b) Credit Card
c) Debit Card
How to apply:
1) Candidates are informed to apply on-line mode only. (Any other mode of applications will not be accepted/considered)
2) Log on to link in the Home page https:://www.jipmer.edu.in and navigate to the link “Apply on-line to the post of Nursing Officer – November 2022”.
3) Read the Advertisement in detail and instructions carefully.
4) The flow chart for filling application on-line given as Appendix (ANNEXURE – VII) in the Prospectus.
5) The candidate should acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling up the application on-line.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||07.11.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||01.12.2022|
|Download of Hall Ticket from JIPMER website||10.12.2022|
|Date of Examination||18.12.2022|