PSUs and Autonomous Bodies- IREL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2021 2022– IREL invites applications for recruitment of 02 Technician Apprentice Posts. Apply before 15 December 2021.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
IREL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1. Technician Apprentice – Diploma (Civil)|
Age Limit: As on the last date of application, age of the candidate should be minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST categories is up to 5 years, for OBC (NCL) up to 3 years and for PWD upto 10 years.
The candidates who are fulfilling the criteria w.r.t educational qualification, marks, age etc. are only eligible for engagement as Apprentices on the basis of merit list based on marks scored in specified educational qualification, subject to being found “Medically Fit” by IREL (India) Limited’s Medical Officer.
How to apply:
- Interested eligible candidates must register themselves in the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme of MHRD(http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in) for Graduate/Technician Apprentices before applying against this advertisement. The applications will not be accepted without registrationin the above mentioned web portal.
- The candidates have to apply for the apprenticeship through the Establishment Registration No STNKKC000004. However, submitting the hardcopy of application is a must for screening/selection.
- The application should be submitted in the proforma given in this advertisement as in Annexure A, preferably type written on A4 size paper. The outer cover should be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICE AGAINST NOTIFICATION NO. IREL/MK/Apprentices Engagement/2021/03”.
- Candidates should submit self-attested photocopies of the following certificates/ documents along with their application:
- 10th pass/Matriculation certificate/Birth Certificate issued by the concerned Education Board/Concerned Authority as proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
- 10th / HSC Mark Sheet.
- SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS/Disability certificates by reserved category candidates in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority. OBC non-creamy layer status should be valid and OBC certificate issued by the Competent Authority should be latest one.
- The Income and Assets Certificate issued by Competent Authority by EWS candidates.
- Semester-wise/year-wise mark sheets andPass certificate in respective Discipline.
- Documentary proof for Candidates belonging to Land Affected Category/ peripheral villages within 10 KM radius of IREL, MK Unit.
- Nativity Certificate.
- Aadhaar Card.
- 10 nos. of passport size photographs
- Police Verification Certificate duly issued by concerned Police authorities of the area in which the candidates normally resides.
5. The duly filled in application form affixing passport size photograph of the applicant on the space provided along with all supporting documents is required to be sent to the following address:
The Manager (Personnel), IREL (India) Limited, Manavalakurichi, Kanyakumari District, Tamilnadu-629252 6.
6. The filled in application should reach us on or before 15.12.2021. Applications received after 15.12. 2021for any reasons will not be considered.
7. Application should be sent by post, preferably through speed-post. Applications received through any other mode will also be considered. However, under no circumstances the company will be responsible for any delay/ loss during transit. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
To apply for this job please visit www.irel.co.in.