PSUs and Autonomous Bodies- IIAP LDC & Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2021 2022– IIAP invites Online applications for recruitment of 07 Administrative Assistant, Upper Division Clerk (UDC) Posts. Apply before 17 January 2022.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
IIAP Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|2.||Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||05|
|1. Administrative Assistant – : Bachelor’s degree in Arts / Science / Commerce or equivalent from a recognized University at least 50% marks in the aggregate; knowledge of computer applications such as word, excel, power point, internet, tally etc.
Experience : 8 years experience in handling Establishment / Administration / Accounts / Sores & Purchase matters in a State / Central Govt. Department / Institution / Research Institute / Autonomous Body / Public Sector Undertaking / University / Corporate Sector of Repute, out of which 05 years regular service in the pay scale of pay matrix Level-4 of VII CPC or equivalent (Rs.5200-20200 in PB 1 with Grade Pay of Rs.2400/- of VI CPC), with knowledge of computer applications such as word, excel, power point, internet, tally etc.
Job description: The appointee will be responsible for handling the issues of Administration, Stores & Purchase and Accounts
|2. Upper Division Clerk – Bachelor’s degree in Arts / Science / Commerce or equivalent from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in the aggregate; knowledge of computer applications such as word, excel, power point, internet, tally/ERP etc.
Experience: 3 years experience after graduation in handling Establishment / Administration / Accounts / Stores & Purchase matters in a State / Central Government / Autonomous Institutions / Public Sector undertakings / Corporate Sector Repute.
Job description: The appointee will be responsible for handling the issues of Establishment, Administration, Stores & Purchase and Accounts & Finance.
|SI No||Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|1.||Administrative Assistant||32 years|
|2.||Upper Division Clerk||30 years|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through IIAP official Notification 2022 for more reference
|1. Administrative Assistant – VII CPC Pay Matrix Level-5 (Pay Range Rs.29200-92300)|
|2. Upper Division Clerk – VII CPC Pay Matrix Level-4 Pay Range Rs.25500-81100)|
1) Selection to post/s will be on the basis of initial screening, and then qualifying in the Written &/or Skill test. Where the number of applications received in response to the Advertisement is large and it will not be convenient or possible for the IIAP to conduct test to all those candidates, the IIAP has the right to limit the candidates to be called for test on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the Advertisement.
2) The Syllabus for Written test is as under:
|Syllabus for Written Test|
|General English, General Knowledge and Arithmetic, Administrative knowledge such as Fundamental Rules & Supplementary Rules, General Financial Rules, Accounts & Finance, Accountancy, etc|
3) Written test &/or skill test for the above posts will be held at Bengaluru.
4) Qualification and experience prescribed is the minimum requirement and the same does not automatically make candidates eligible for written test. Initial screening will be conducted based on the academic performance and experience. List of shortlisted candidates and the date of written &/or skill test will be notified in the Institute website. Admission Card for written &/or skill test will be sent only through e-mail.
5) The Institute reserves the right to conduct a skill test, if necessary, for the candidates who qualify written test. In case it is decided to conduct the skill test, the list of shortlisted candidates, date and venue will be notified in the Institute website and intimation will also be sent only through e-mail.
6) Final list of selected candidates will be notified in the Institute website
How to apply:
Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the IIAP website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://www.iiap.res.in/ from 17.12.2021 to 17.01.2021. No other mode of application will be accepted.