PSUs and Autonomous Bodies- IHM LDC Recruitment 2021 2022 | IHM: 05 LDC Jobs 2022 | IHM LDC Notification 2022 | IHM Lower Division Clerk 2022 Online Application @ https://ihmgoa.gov.in/– IHM invites Online applications for recruitment of IHM Lower Division Clerk Posts. Apply before 22 November 2021.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
IHM Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||05|
|Educational & Others Qualifications:
– 10+2 or Higher Secondary School
– English Typing Speed of 35 w.p.m. on Computer.
– One year experience in Computer Applications
Age Limit: (As on 22.11.2021)
|Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||28 Years|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through IHM official Notification 2022 for more reference
|1. Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – Level – 2|
IHM may follow the following process to select the candidates.
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
|For All Candidates||Rs.200/-|
|Note: The candidate can pay the prescribed application fee through SBI ON-LINE WEBSITE (www.onlinesbi.com) as per the details available on the portal|
How to apply:
– Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the IHM website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://ihmgoa.gov.in/ from 29.10.2021 to 22.11.2021.
– Applications duly filled online in all respects along with the prescribed application fee and relevant enclosures may be submitted online on or before 22.11.2021 and copy of the same to be posted to the ‘Institute of Hotel Management, P.O. Alto Porvorim, Bardez, Goa – 403 521’. The application form without enclosure of selfcertified supported documents/testimonials shall be treated as invalid.