PSUs and Autonomous Bodies- ESIC Recruitment of Specialist Grade II (Junior Scale) for Delhi in ESI Corporation. Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) invites applications in prescribed format for requirement of Specialist Grade– II (Junior Scale) on direct recruitment basis. The last date for receipt of applications is 26th July 2022.
Name of the Post
No of Vacancy
Specialist Grade II (Junior Scale)
ESIC Specialist 2022 Speciality wise Vacancies:
Anesthesia – 06
Biochemistry – 02
Dermatology – 01
General Medicine – 03
General Surgery – 06
Pathology – 01
Paediatrics – 01
Psychiatry – 01
Radiology – 07
(1) Not exceeding 45 years as on 26/07/2022.
(2) Age Relaxation – 05 years for Employees of the ESIC and Government Servants.
(3) The Age limit is also relaxable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen candidates as per Govt. of India instructions.
Recruitment Salary / Pay Scale: Level–11 of Pay Matrix with initial pay of ₹ 67,700/- as per 7th CPC
(1) A recognized medical qualification included in the first or second Schedule of Part-II of third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualification included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in Sub-Section (3) of Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
(2) Post Graduate Qualification in the requisite Specialty. Work experience in a responsible position connected with the Specialty for a period of: 3 years in case of Post Graduate Degree Holder / 5 years in case of Post Graduate Diploma Holder.
(3) Language Test: The candidates shall have passed middle level examination in official language of the state concerned. Selection Board will have powers to recommend candidates who have working knowledge of local language.
(1) ₹ 500/- in the form of Demand Draft (D) / Banker’s Cheque payable at New Delhi.
(2) No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental Candidates (ESIC Employees), Women Candidates & Ex Servicemen.
Selection Process: The selection on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply:
* Application form in prescribed format.
* Application complete in all respects along with self-attested copies of certificates and testimonials in support of proof of age (Date of Birth), official language, Educational Qualification and Experience etc.
* Last date of receipt of application is 26/07/2022.
* Last date for receipt of application from candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep will be 02/08/2022.