PSUs and Autonomous Bodies- EPFO Recruitment 2022: Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) New Delhi invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment posts of Programmer in the Information Services (IS) Cadres of EPFO on Deputation Basis. Apply within 30 days from the date of advertisement in Employment News paper dated 18th June 2022 Issue. Last date will be 18 July 2022.
Name of the Post
No of Vacancy
Place of Posting:
- NDC, Head Office, Delhi.
- Not be exceeding 56 years as on closing date of receipt of applications.
- Level 8 in the Pay Matrix ₹ 47600 – 151100/- (Pre-revised ₹ 4800/- Grade Pay)
- Master’s Degree in Computer Applications / Computer Science (OR) B.E. or B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering / Computer Technology / Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology.
- 02 years experience of electronic data processing work including experience of actual programming.
- Degree in Computer Applications / Computer Science or Degree in Electronics / Electronics and Communication Engineering (OR) 03 years expeience in Electronic Data Processing.
- Officers of the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization and officers serving under Central Government / State Government.
- Holding analogous posts or with 03 years regular service.
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
Willing and eligible officers may forward their applications neatly typed in prescribed proforma and the advance copy of the application should reach the designated officer in HRM Division within 30 days from the date of advertisement. i.e. Last date will be 18/07/2022.
Completed application through Proper channel should reach to “The EPFO, Head Office” within 45 days from the date of publication of the afvertisement by the name to Sh. Suraj Sharma, Regional Provident Fund Commissioner-I (HRM), Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14 Bhikaiki Cama Place, New Delhi – 110066″.