PSUs and Autonomous Bodies- CSL Apprentice Recruitment 2022– CSL invites Online applications for recruitment of 143 Technician Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website @ http://boat-srp.com/ from 09.11.2022 to 07.12.2022.
Cochin Shipyard Limited
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL), a listed premier Mini Ratna Company of Govt. of India, invites Online application from eligible Graduate/Diploma holders in Engineering and Diploma holders in Commercial Practice, for undergoing one year Apprenticeship training under the Apprentices (Amendment) Act 1973.
Category – I Graduate Apprentices:-
|SI No||Discipline||No of Training Places|
|5.||Computer Science/Computer Application/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology||09|
|8.||Naval Architecture & Shipbuilding||04|
Category II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
|SI No||Discipline||No of Training Places|
CSL Apprentice Eligibility Criteria:
|A. Category – I Graduate Apprentices:-
– A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
– A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
– Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
– Some Universities/Institutes/Examination Boards do not award Class or Percentage of marks and allot Aggregate Grade Points (e.g. CGPA/OGPA/CPI, etc.). In case University/Institute/Examination Board defines criteria for conversion of Aggregate Grade Point into Class and/or percentage of marks, the same shall be accepted. However, where the University/ Institute/ Examination does not define criteria for conversion of Aggregate Grade Point into Class and/or percentage of marks, the Aggregate Grade Points shall be multiplied by 10 to get the required percentage of marks.
|B. Category – II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:-
a) Sl. No 1 to 6
– A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
– A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
– A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
b) SI. No 7
– Commercial Practice: A Diploma in Commercial Practice granted by an Institution recognized by the State Government or Central Government.
|Note: Only 2020, 2021 & 2022) passed out candidates are eligible for applying the apprenticeship in CSL.|
Age Limit: Above 18 years old as on 30.11.2022.
|1. Graduate Apprentice Trainee – Rs.12,000/-|
|2. Technician Apprentice Trainee – Rs.10,200/-|
- Only candidates who are domicile of Kerala shall be considered.Short-listing of candidates for selection will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines. In case, same percentage of marks is secured by more than one candidate in prescribed qualification, relative merit shall be decided based on seniority in age.
- Candidates short-listed for the certificate verification prior to selection should bring the original certificates towards proof of age, qualification, caste, disability (if any) etc. and selfattested copies of all these certificates, for verification and their candidature shall be considered on the strength of the original certificates. In case of failure to produce the original certificates, the candidature shall be rejected.
- Those candidates who successfully complete certificate verification shall be provisionally considered for selection against the notified training seats in the order of merit/reservation, subject to Medical fitness.
How to apply:
- Candidates are first required to register in the web portal of NATS (National Apprenticeship Training Scheme) using the link given below for enrollment/registration as apprentices. https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- After completing enrollment/registration as Apprentices, the candidates have to apply online through NATS portal against training seats notified by CSL (ID No./Registration Number of COCHIN SHIPYARD LIMITED in NATS Portal is SKLERC000007). C. Help/User Manual to apply for Apprenticeship training may be seen at http://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/manuals.
- In case of any issues/queries related to NATS portal, you may please contact Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT), Southern Region, Chennai, as the NATS portal is instituted by BOAT. The contact details of BOAT, Southern Region are available in the websitehttp://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/contact-us.
|Online Application starting date||09.11.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||07.12.2022|