PSUs and Autonomous Bodies- CSL Apprentice Recruitment 2022– CSL invites Online applications for recruitment of 136 Diploma Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice Posts. Apply before 09 March 2022.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CSL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|5.||Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology||05|
|8.||Naval Architecture & Shipbuilding||03|
|A. Category – I Graduate Apprentices:-
– A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
– A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
– Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
– Some Universities/Institutes/Examination Boards do not award Class or Percentage of marks and allot Aggregate Grade Points (e.g. CGPA/OGPA/CPI, etc.). In case University/Institute/Examination Board defines criteria for conversion of Aggregate Grade Point into Class and/or percentage of marks, the same shall be accepted. However, where the University/ Institute/ Examination does not define criteria for conversion of Aggregate Grade Point into Class and/or percentage of marks, the Aggregate Grade Points may be multiplied by 10 to get the required percentage of marks.
|B. Category – II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:-
– A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
– A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
– A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
|1. Diploma Apprentice – Born on or before 23.02.2004.|
|2. Graduate Apprentice – Born on or before 23.02.2004.|
Go through CSL official Notification 2022 for more reference
|1. Diploma Apprentice – Rs. 10,200/- (Per Month)|
|2. Graduate Apprentice – Rs. 12,000/- (Per Month)|
|A. Only candidates who are domicile of Kerala shall be considered. Short-listing of candidates for selection will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines. In case, same percentage of marks is secured by more than one candidate in prescribed qualification, relative merit shall be decided based on seniority in age.
B. Candidates short-listed for the certificate verification prior to selection should bring the original certificates towards proof of age, qualification, caste, disability (if any) etc and self attested copies of all these certificates, for verification and their candidature shall be considered on the strength of the original certificates. In case of failure to produce the original certificates, the candidature shall be rejected.
C. Those candidates who successfully complete certificate verification shall be provisionally considered for selection against the notified seats in the order of merit/reservation, subject to Medical fitness.
How to apply:
- Candidates are first required to register in the web portal of NATS (National Apprenticeship Training Scheme) using the link given below for enrollment/registration as apprentices. https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in Procedure for student enrollment as Apprentice in NATS Portal may be seen at Annexure-I given along with this advertisement.
- After completing enrollment/registration as Apprentices, the candidates have to apply online through NATS portal against seats notified by CSL (ID No./Registration Number of COCHIN SHIPYARD LIMITED in NATS Portal is SKLERC000007). Procedure to apply for Apprenticeship training in CSL may be seen at Annexure-II given along with this advertisement.
- In case of any issues/queries related to NATS portal, you may please contact Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT), Southern Region, Chennai, as the NATS portal is instituted by BOAT. The contact details of BOAT, Southern Region are available in the website http://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/contact-us.