PSUs and Autonomous Bodies- CMTI recruitment notification of Apprenticeship Training 2022-23- Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI) Bengaluru invites online applications for requirements of Graduate and Diploma students for Apprenticeship Training in various Engineering Disciplines. The CMTI Apprentice 2022 selection will be made through Walk in Interview on 26th and 28th July 2022.
Name of the Post
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
CMTI Apprentice Engineering Disciplines: Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electrical, Electronics and Communications, Electronics and Instrumentation, Electronics and Telecommunications, Electronics, Civil, Library Science, Mechanical, Metallurgical.
Age Limit: As per Apprenticeship Act.
Salary / Pay Scale:
(1) Graduate Apprentices: ₹ 9,000/- per month for first half year, ₹ 12,000/- per month for next half year.
(2) Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: ₹ 8,000/- per month for first half year, ₹ 10,000/- per month for next half year.
(1) Graduate Apprentices: B.E. / B.Tech engineering graduate in relevant discipline.
(2) Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: 03 years Diploma Engineering in relevant discipline.
(3) Year of Passing: 2020, 2021 & 2022.
Selection Process: Walk in Interview.
* Eligible candidates send your updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For queries email to 944984296 / 86.
* Documents Required: NATS Enrollment Number, dully filled application form, Original certificates / Mark sheets, Government ID Proof, Aadhaar, Bank Passbook (Aadhaar linked account) with a self attested photo-copy of each of it and a recent passport size photograph.
* Date of Walk in Interview: 26/07/2022 & 28/07/2022.