PSUs and Autonomous Bodies- BECIL Software Developer Recruitment 2022– BECIL invites Online applications for recruitment of 04 Cloud Architect, Technology Associate, Cyber Security Consultant, Software Developer Posts. Apply before 11 October 2022.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
BECIL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|3.||Cyber Security Consultant||01|
|1. Cloud Architect – B.Tech/ BE/MCA/ MSc or MS in IT/CS or allied Subjects Or M.Tech in Comp. Sc/IT or allied subjects
Essential: 5 years’ experience in (B.Tech/ BE/MCA/MSc) in IT/ software development/ IT System Projects or 3 Years’ Experience (M.Tech) in SQL queries, ETL, Data warehouse, relation databases in cloud computing, with Minimum 2 years’ in SQL queries.
– Any public cloud platform like AWS, AZURE, GCP.
– Big Data on GCP – BigQuery, Pub/Sub, Dataproc, Dataflow.
– Design, Deploy and Optimize FM cloud network infrastructure for high availability, reliability, performance, and scale.
– Working with container technology such as Kubernetes, version control systems (Git/BitBucket), build management.
– Modern scripting language for Infrastructure automation.
– Architecture knowledge on public & private platforms.
– Align all designs with the organization’s security policies and hosting standards and review.
– React and Redux 4 RMS and in memory DBS
– Docker and Kubernetes
– System design and Typescript
– Certification in any of Cloud Platform AWS/AZURE/GOOGLE/ORACLE. (e.g. TOGAF® or AWS Certified Solutions Architect or similar certification)
|2. Technology Associate – B.E / B.Tech (Information Technology / Information Science / Computer Science / Electronics) Or M.E / M. Tech (Information Technology / Information Science / Computer Science / Electronics) from recognized institutions of UGC / AICTE / MCA Or M.Sc. (Information Technology / Information Science /Computer Science)
– 8 years’ experience (B.E / B.Tech) or 6 Years (ME/MTech), with minimum 2 years’ in Web and Mobile Application Development in Power BI & Power AppsDeveloper & Dynamic 365, ERP.
– Proven experience as a BI & Power Apps Developer or Data Scientist.
– BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Power Apps etc.) Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
-Business intelligence, data integration, data warehousing, modelling, database, and technical aspects of BI tools.
– Wide knowledge over business intelligence, data integration, data warehousing, modelling, database, and technical aspects of BI tools.
– PL-900 Power APP Certification preferred.
– Communication skills, should be able to work in a team.
– Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining
– In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
– Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Oracle BI) Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
– Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
– Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
– BI Developer .
– Data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modelling) and data mining
– In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework.
– PL-900 Power APP Certification preferred
|3. Cyber Security Consultant – B.Tech/ BE/MCA/ MSc or MS in IT/CS or allied Subjects Or M.Tech in Comp. Sc/IT or allied subjects
Essential: 6 years’ experience (BTech/ BE/MCA/ MSc) OR 4 Years’ Experience (MTech) in software development / IT System projects / Website Development / Mobile Application Development & others in case of M. Tech, with minimum 2 years’ in Cyber Security.
– Exposure to BS 15000 process /ISO 27001/ BS 7799/ISO 20000/ ITIL or ITIL certified.
– React js, bootstarp, es6, Angular, Laravel.
– GIT, JIRA and Jenkins.
– Set and implement user access controls, identity and access management systems.
– Monitor network and application performance to identify any irregular activity.
– Perform regular audits to ensure compliance of security practices and audit.
– CCSP or CISSP Certification preferred.
|4. Software Developer – B.Tech with 4+ years’ experience Or M.Tech/MCA with 2+ years’ experience Or M.Sc. (IT)/ Computer Science with 5+ years’ experience.
– Knowledge of relational databases (RDBMS) and SQL
– Excellent knowledge of the software development life cycle.
– Strong problem solving and communication skills.
– Knowledge of Object-Relational Mapping frameworks
– Ability to learn quickly and work independently or as part of a team.
|1. Cloud Architect – 40 Years|
|2. Technology Associate – 40 Years|
|3. Cyber Security Consultant – 40 Years|
|4. Software Developer – Below 35 years|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through BECIL official Notification 2022 for more reference
|1. Cloud Architect – Rs. 1,27,500/-|
|2. Technology Associate – Rs. 1,27,500/-|
|3. Cyber Security Consultant – Rs. 1,27,500/-|
|4. Software Developer – Rs. 60,000/- to Rs.75,000/-|
BECIL may follow the following process to select the candidates.
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
|Gen/ OBC||Rs. 885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)|
|ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD||Rs.531/- (Rs. 354/- extra for every additional post applied)|
|Note: The applicants shall pay the Application Fee as indicated in the Table Above through Online Payment Mode Only.|
How to apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.in only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. (Before applying for registration candidates are advised to have their Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/10th Certificate, Caste Certificate scanned images for upload the file size should be not more than 100kb.) If you want to apply for more than one post against the same advertisement, you need to register once only. The fee chargeable will vary according to the number of posts applied for.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new E-mail ID before applying online
- Candidates are required to go to the website of BECIL i.e. www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.in and click on the link “Career”.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||21.09.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||11.10.2022|