PSUs and Autonomous Bodies- BECIL LDC & Technician Recruitment 2022– BECIL invites Online applications for recruitment of 123 LDC, JE, Junior Hindi Translator, Stenographer, Store Keeper, Pharmacist, Programmer, Jr. Physiotherapist, Assistant Dietician, MRT & Technician Posts. Apply before 28 June 2022.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
BECIL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Lower Division Clerk||18|
|7.||J.E. (AC & R)||01|
|8.||Junior Hindi Translator||01|
|16.||Dental Technician (Mechanic)||04|
|17.||Jr. Audiologist & Speech Therapist||02|
Educational Qualification: (As on)
|1. Lower Division Clerk –
1.12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
2.Skill test norms on computer Typing speed @ 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi. (Time allowed 10 minutes)
|2. Librarian Gr-III –
1. B.Sc. Degree or equivalent from a recognized University AND/OR
2. Bachelor degree or equivalent in Library Science from a recognized University or Institute.
1. Two year‟s experience of acquisition of books, periodicals and documentation work in preferably, a medical library of standing or repute.
2. Typing speed of 30 WPM in English or 25 WPM in Hindi.
|3. Stenographer –
1. 10+2 or equivalent Qualification from a recognized board or University OR
2. Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or University with 5 years‟ service (regular or Adhoc) as Stenographer in Govt. organization/Institution.
Skill Test Norms:- (Only on Computers)
1. Dictation: 10 mts @ 80 WPM
2. Transcription: 50 mts (English) and 65 mts (Hindi)
|4. Junior Warden –
1. Matriculation from a recognized Board/University
2. Experience in Store Keeping/Public Relations or Estate Management for not less than one year OR A certificate or formal training in Store Keeping/Materials Management / Public Relations/Housekeeping.
|5. Store Keeper –
1. Master‟s Degree in Economics/Commerce/Statistics
1. Experience in handling stores and keeping accounts in store or a concern of repute in public or private sector OR
1.Bachelor Degree in Economics/Commerce/Statistics.
2.Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in material management of a recognized University/Institution or equivalent.
1. Experience in handling stores and keeping accounts in a store preferably medical or a concern of repute in public or private sector. OR
1. Degree of recognized University or equivalent.
2. Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in material management of a recognized University/Institution OR
1. Three years‟ experience in handling preferably medical stores in Govt., public or private sector.
|6. J.E. (Electrical) –
Essential:- 1. Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Polytechnic/Institute Desirable: Experience in Electrical Engineering Works
|7. J.E. (AC & R) –
1. Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering plus specialized course in refrigeration and Air Conditioning from a recognized Polytechnic /Institute. Note:- The specialized course in refrigeration and air conditioning from a recognized Polytechnic/Institute should be an additional course and not part of the main diploma or higher degree course. Desirable: One year experience in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration work.
|8. Junior Hindi Translator –
(1) Mater Degree of a recognized University in Hindi/English with English/Hindi as a main subject at the Degree level OR
(1) Master Degree of a recognized University in any subject with Hindi as a medium of instruction and examination with English as a compulsory subject at Degree level OR
(1) Bachelor Degree with Hindi and English as main subjects or either of the two as medium of examination and other as a main subject plus recognized diploma/ certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa or 2 years‟ experience of translation works from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central/State Govt. Offices, including Govt. of India Undertakings/Autonomous bodies.
|9. Yoga Instructor –
(1) Graduate from a recognized University.
(2) Diploma in yoga from a recognized Institution by the Government.
(3) Ten years experience of teaching and training of yoga in a recognized Institution.
Desirable:- Experience of Yoga in Orthopedics would be Desirable.
|10. MSSO Gr-II –
1. Master Degree in social work from a recognized University/Institution.
2. Experience in the line with a welfare or Health agency, preferably dealing with medical/public health service
3. Specialization, by experience or qualification or training in medical social work including Psychiatric services.
|11. Pharmacist –
1. Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution/ Board.
2. Should be a registered pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
1. Degree in pharmacy from a recognized Institution/ University
2. Experience in dispensing AND/OR storage and dispensing of drugs in a reputed hospital or Institution or in a drug store or in a pharmaceutical concern.
|12. Programmer –
Essential:- 1. B.E./B.Tech (Computer Science/Computer Engineering)/MCA from a recognized University/Institute.
|13. Jr. Physiotherapist –
1. Inter (Science) 2. Degree in Physiotherapy/ Occupational Therapy
|14. Assistant Dietician –
1. M.Sc. (Food and Nutrition) from a recognized University/Institution.
2. 2 years‟ Experience in the line/preferably in a large teaching Hospital
|15. MRT –
(i) 12th class pass, preferable in science or equivalent from a recognized board/ university &
(ii) Certificate in medical records from a recognized institute or authority issued after not less than 6 months training course. Desirable: Experience of having handled medical records in a hospital/medical institute of repute
|16. Dental Technician (Mechanic) –
(i) Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University/ Board.
(ii) Diploma/Certificate from a recognised Institution in Dental Hygiene; or Dental Mechanic; or Maxillo—facial prosthesis and Orthodentic appliances.
(iii) Registered as Dental Hygienist/ Dental Mechanic with Dental Council.
Desirable: Experience in a Dental Department of a Hospital for one year. Experience/training in Dental implant lab work, CAD-CAM based.
|17. Jr. Audiologist & Speech Therapist –
Essential:- B.Sc. Degree in Speech and Hearing from a recognized Institution/ University. Registered with rehabilitation council of India (RCI)
Desirable:- (i) M.Sc. (Hon) in Speech and Hearing (ii) Clinical experience in a hospital (ENT)
|18. Mortuary Attendant –
Essential:- Matriculation From a Recognized Board/ University.
Desirable: One year experience of looking in Mortuary.
|19. Statistical Assistant –
Essential:- M.Sc. (Statistics) / MA (Stat)/ Maths/Economics/ Sociology) with Statistic as a paper.
Desirable: Working experience of at least two years in Biostatistics /population statistics in a recognized Institute.
|20. Technician (OT) – B.Sc. In O.T. Technology or equivalent qualification thereof.|
|21. Optometrist –
Essential:- B.Sc. in Ophthalmic Techniques or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute.
|22. Technician(Radiology) –
Essential:- B.Sc (H) in Radiography or B.Sc Radiography 3 year‟ course from a recognized University/Institution.
|23. Technicians (Laboratory) –
Essential:- Bachelor‟s degree in Medical Laboratory Technology/ Medical Laboratory Science from a Govt. recognized university/institution with two years relevant experience in a laboratory attached with a hospital having minimum 100 beds.
|24. Technician (Radiotherapy) –
Essential:- B. Sc. In Radiotherapy Technology (03 Year‟ course) or equivalent from a recognized university of Institute approved by AERB with 02 year‟ experience in operating Radiotherapy equipment in an established center. OR Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology (02 Year‟ course) or equivalent from a recognized Institute approved by AERB with 03 year‟ experience in operating Radiotherapy equipment in an established Center
|25. Perfusionist –
Essential:- (1) B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University (2) Certificate in Perfusion Technology (awarded by a recognized Institution/ Association/ Authority (such as Association of Thoracic and Cardio Vascular Surgeons of India) after training in a Centre with at least, one year Experience in Clinical Perfusion. Desirable: Working experience in Clinical Perfusion.
|26. Technician (Radiology) –
Essential:- B.Sc. (H) in Radiography or B.Sc Radiography 3 year‟ course from a recognized University/Institution. AND Minimum two years working experience in Cath Lab of a recognized Medical College.
|27. Technician (Laboratory) –
Essential:- Bachelor‟s degree in Medical Laboratory Technology/ Medical Laboratory Science from a Govt. recognized university/institution with two years relevant experience in a laboratory attached with a hospital having minimum 100 beds. AND One year experience in Heamodialysis in a recognized hospital. The heamodialysis unit should have at least 05 beds.
|1. Lower Division Clerk – Rs.18,750/-|
|2. Librarian Gr-III – Rs.35,400/-|
|3. Stenographer – Rs.18,750/-.|
|4. Junior Warden – Rs.18,750/-.|
|5. Store Keeper – Rs.35,400/-|
|6. J.E. (Electrical) – Rs.35,400/-|
|7. J.E. (AC & R) – Rs.35,400/-|
|8. Junior Hindi Translator – Rs.22,020/-|
|9. Yoga Instructor – Rs.44,900/-|
|10. MSSO Gr-II – Rs.35,400/-|
|11. Pharmacist – Rs.22,020/-|
|12. Programmer – Rs.44,900/|
|13. Jr. Physiotherapist – Rs.35,400/-|
|14. Assistant Dietician – Rs.35,400/-|
|15. MRT – Rs.22,020/-|
|16. Dental Technician (Mechanic) – Rs.22,020/-|
|17. Jr. Audiologist & Speech Therapist – Rs.35,400/-|
|18. Mortuary Attendant – Rs.13,290/-|
|19. Statistical Assistant – Rs.35,400/-|
|20. Technician (OT) – Rs.35,400/-|
|21. Optometrist – Rs.35,400/-|
|22. Technician(Radiology) – Rs.35,400/-|
|23. Technicians (Laboratory) – Rs.35,400/-|
|24. Technician (Radiotherapy) – Rs.35,400/-|
|25. Perfusionist – Rs.35,400/-|
|26. Technician (Radiology) – Rs.35,400/-|
|27. Technician (Laboratory) – Rs.35,400/-|
BECIL may follow the following process to select the candidates.
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
|General/OBC/Ex-S/Women||Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)|
|SC/ST/EWS/PH||Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)|
|Note: The applicants shall pay the Application Fee as indicated in the Table Above through Online Payment Mode Only.|
How to apply:
Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the BECIL website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://www.becil.com/ from 13.06.2022 to 28.06.2022. No other mode of application will be accepted.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||13.06.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||28.06.2022|