PSUs and Autonomous Bodies- Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2021– AAI invites Online applications for recruitment of 63 Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice Posts. Apply before 30 November 2021.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
AAI Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Category/Discipline||No. of Posts|
|Communication Navigational Surveillance||06|
|Information Technology/Computer Science||03|
|Communication Navigational Surveillance||08|
|Information Technology/Computer Science||05|
|Graduate Apprentice – Mechanic/Auto Engineering:
a) A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Mechanical/Automobile) granted by a Statutory University.
b) A Degree in engineering or Technology (Mechanical /Automobile) granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament.
c) Graduate Examination of Professional Bodies recognized by the Central Government as equivalent.
|Graduate Apprentice – Engineering Civil: Bachelor’s Degree in Engg./Tech. in Civil from a recognized Institution.|
|Graduate Apprentice – Communication Navigational Surveillance: Bachelor’s Degree in Engg./Tech. in Electronics/Tele Communication from a recognized Institution.|
|Graduate Apprentice – Information Technology/Computer Science: Bachelor’s Degree in Engg./ Tech. in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ IT|
|Diploma Apprentice – Mechanic/Auto Engineering:
a) A Diploma in Engineering or Technology (Mechanical/ Auto – mobile) granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government.
(b)A Diploma in Engineering or Technology (Mechanical /Automobile) by a University.
(c) A Diploma in Engineering or Technology (Mechanical /Automobile) granted by an Institute recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to a) and b) above
|Diploma Apprentice – Engineering Civil: Diploma in Civil Engineering.|
|Diploma Apprentice – Communication Navigational Surveillance: Diploma in Electronics/Tele Communication from a recognized Institution.|
|Diploma Apprentice – Information Technology/Computer Science: Diploma in Engg./Technical in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/IT|
– DEGREE/DIPLOMA candidates should possess full time regular four years Degree in Engineering or three years Diploma of the above mentioned streams from Institutions recognized by AICTE, GOI.
– Candidates belonging to the states of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Goa from Western Region (WR) are eligible.
Age Limit: Age Limit for Apprentices will be minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years as on 31.10.2021 (Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST & PWD candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates. However, in case of non-availability of candidates in reserved categories, the same will be filled from other reserved categories/General categories)
|1. Graduate Apprentice – Rs.15000/- (Per Month)|
|2. Diploma Apprentice – Rs.12000/- (Per Month)|
AAI may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview/Document verification through their registered E-mail ID only.|
How to apply:
- Candidates are first required to register in the web portal of NATS/BOAT (National Apprenticeship Training Scheme) using the link given below for enrollment / registration as apprentices. https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenune w.action?tokenId=registermenunew&tokenStatus=open&token=AFDWY3RXGAHDDK2GCF GIOR9U4UE0FS67 Procedure for student enrolment as Apprentice in NATS Portal may be seen at Annexure-I given along with this advertisement.
- After completing enrollment / registration as Apprentice, the candidates have to apply to AAI against seats notified (ID No. / Registration Number of AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA, Region-WESTERN REGION, District-Mumbai, State Maharashtra in NATS Portal is WMHMCC000058). Procedure to apply for Apprenticeship training in AAI may be seen at Annexure-II given along with this advertisement.
- In case of any issues / queries related to NATS portal, you may please contact Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) (Western Region), Mumbai, as the NATS portal is instituted by BOAT.
- Applications received online through NATS Portal will only be considered.
- After registering themselves on BOAT web portal, candidate documents shall be verified by BOAT, after which necessary steps have to be followed by the candidates for applying to AUTHORITY OF INDIA, Region-WESTERN REGION, District-Mumbai, State Maharashtra, ESTB. ID: WMHMCC000058.