Private Jobs in West Bengal- Sales Manager- Mindhouse
Mindhouse is building a curative wellness platform for the global customer, based out of India. Mindhouse is focusing on wellness services like Yoga, Nutrition, Meditation, etc, and delivers highly personalized and interactive services to customers suffering from chronic conditions (diabetes, hypertension, thyroid, back pains, etc), or for women’s health related issues (PCOS, prenatal and post natal care). Mindhouse is at an early stage in the fast growing digital wellness space, and is looking to grow 10x in the next 12 months. Mindhouse is founded by experienced entrepreneurs, who were a part of the core team that built Zomato from 2008-18.
Know more about Mindhouse here – www.mindhouse.com
About the Role
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for talking to customers interested in our services and on boarding them as paid members. This role involves understanding the needs of the customer, suggesting classes/ programs based on their needs and on-boarding them as paid members of Mindhouse. We are looking for self-starters who are good at convincing others, and enjoy doing sales.
With this role, you stand a chance to be a part of the first few in the sales team who get to see a global business being built from an early stage.
Skills & Competencies
- Prior Insight Sales Experience of 2 to 5 Years
- Good at convincing others, and enjoys sales thoroughly
- Excellent communication skills with expert-level fluency in English
- A highly driven self-starter, with very strong ownership of their work
- A strong mindset to delight customers
- Keen interest in mind-body wellness/fitness
- Help define new benchmarks of performance in a fast-growing startup environment.
- Own sales targets to facilitate membership sales and renewals.
- Understanding the prospective customer’s needs and goals, and suggesting relevant programs.
- Setting up trial classes, following up with the prospects to collect feedback and pushing for conversions.
What you’ll love about us
- Open-minded collaborative culture of enthusiastic hustlers
- Fast-paced work environment with a steep learning curve, and a high potential for growth Ownership, autonomy and freedom to operate in a flat non-hierarchical structure – probably the first (and maybe only) time you won’t regret long working hours!
Joining & Location
Immediate | Remote
- To apply, write to us at [email protected]