Private Jobs in West Bengal- Public Relations Assistant- Aditya Group of Schools
Aditya Group of Schools
Job Description :
- Prepare media alerts, statements, show synopses, talent and executive biographies, pitch letters, tip sheets, Q&As, talking points, Minutes of the meetings , itineraries and more.
- Help with organization of panels, satellite media tours, set visits, press junkets, screenings and special events (award, festivals, etc.).
- storylines, speeches, and social media detail a and when required.
- Partner with cross-functional teams such as marketing, social, sports, hospitality, studio and production to ensure cohesive messaging and maximum exposure of chairman.
- Collaborations with various clubs/Hospitals/Restaurants/Collages/Schools/Financers
- Assist in handling award submissions, including coordinating entries, drafting copy and gathering supporting materials.
- Communicate with show creators/executives, filmmakers, talent and production, as well as outside PR representatives.
- Must lead unit photography coverage.
- Handle pertinent materials of the Chairman.
- Must possess strong hold with different media houses.
- Strong connection within the industry.
- Must be able to provide maximum visibility within the industry.
- Must ensure promotional activity event planning for media engagement media handling celebrity management and brand collaboration.
- Future Business collaboration.
Essential Qualification :
- 4-5 years of experience in relevant field .
- Graduate with fluency in English.
- Excellent Communication skills & Interpersonal skills
- Experience in directly managing the Office of the Chairman/ MD/ Director.
- Prior experience in sports, hospitality and school background will be helpful.
Email: [email protected]
Location : Kolkata.