Private Jobs in West Bengal- Manager, Internal Audit- Spencer’s Retail
- Risk assessment and risk management of the organization.
- Business process reviews, building robust business processes
- Identification of potential cost savings and wastages.
- Individual needs to take full accountability for audits of all functions.
- To conduct internal Audit of various financial/operational areas as per the Audit plan with focus on system improvement, Compliance with Internal Policies & external laws and cost reduction.
- Monitor and evaluate key processes as appropriately identified in the risk assessment during assignment planning.
- Identify internal controls issues for key risk processes in a timely manner to proactively avert losses;
- Ensure successful completion of assigned/planned audit engagements, from start to finish, inclusive of preplanning, fieldwork and wrap up activities;
- Discussion of audit findings and recommendations with relevant stakeholder and departmental heads; identify and communicate control issues noted, offering practical solutions relevant to business and related risks;
- Execution of Investigative/fraud nature of assignments.
- Execution of IFC and testing of IT General Controls.
- Integrate best practices and systems into audit programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel.
Fresher with Internal audit experience