Private Jobs in West Bengal- Human Resources Business Partner- Airtel Payments Bank
Airtel Payments Bank
The HRBP shall work and partner with the team to develop, implement and drive results increasing organizational effectiveness and efficiency for workforce.
– This role includes, increasing workforce capability, improving organizational design and structure, providing change leadership, strategic staffing, talent management /succession planning and supporting day-to- day operations as well as on-going process improvement.
– Manage end to end employee lifecycle
– The prospect shall work and partner with the sales team to develop, implement and drive results increasing organizational effectiveness and efficiency for Tech/nontech workforce.
– Partner with business on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment
– Designing and developing an assessment matrix to enhance capabilities and organizational effectiveness.
– Address and resolve employee issues . – Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
– Review the policies, processes, rewards and recognition schemes to benchmark and implement the best practices.
– Drive and lead the agenda on employee engagement.
– Responsible for the end to end life cycle management and guiding unit HR for sourcing and hiring strategies, performance management, compensation etc
Who are we looking for:
– 1-3 years of overall experience.
– Strong understanding of technology
– Experience in driving learning and development interventions across businesses thereby creating impact for business.
– Ability to influence and work with stakeholders to create development programs aligned to career aspirations and business goals
-MBA from top schools IIM’s, ISB, FMS, MDI, etc