Private Jobs in Uttarakhand- Transformation / Lean Leader- GE Healthcare
Job Description Summary
Work cross-functionally to drive operational and process improvements in Supply Chain, Services and Finance. Drive cultural transformation resulting in step-change in operational business metrics. Coach, drive and lead lean behaviors, principles, and tools across the ISC and Services Finance Organizations.GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
1. Owns and is instrumental for the development and execution of the ISC and Service Finance Lean roadmap.
2. Impacts the teams’ ability to achieve quality and timeliness of objectives. Leads recurring rhythms to ensure action plan closure and sustainability of solutions. Acts as an adviser to the Leadership team and has a supportive role in decision making.
3. Partners with Global planning & Materials teams, SBUs and RBUs to deliver on the Cash goals for GEHC (strong emphasis on optimizing inventory) and eliminate waste in key cross-functional processes.
4. Facilitates prep-work/execution/ Kaizen newspaper closure for Kaizen events; Coaches and works with the team on PSRs; Influences the standardization and governance of key HQ processes and drives standard work across SBUs and RBUs.
5. Works with team members to drive progress on the lean acumen bowler. Coordinates and enables experiential learning. Owns training facilitation and reporting of progress.
6. Represents GE Healthcare at the Finance KPO Operating reviews and supports the definition of structure and roadmap for Lean in GEHC and the Finance function. Partners with the transformation team to drive the Finance Lean agenda.
7. Supports the creation of a Lean model line within the ISC and Service Finance organization.
1. Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university required. Master’s degree preferred.
2. Minimum of six years of work experience in Operations or Finance, including leading continuous improvement efforts and being accountable for cross-functional outcomes. Experience in matrix environment.
3. Fluency in English.
4. Lean – Six Sigma Trained with demonstrated ability to apply tools and process rigor.
5. Proven business/financial acumen, including demonstrated ability to motivate, influence, solve complex problems, and drive change at all levels of the organization.
6. Demonstrated leadership, energizing global teams, and global project management. Proven ability to drive and manage change initiatives in a matrix environment. Ability to successfully motivate, and maintain high moral, employee involvement, safety and teamwork.
7. Proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced changing environment.
8. Willing to travel domestically and internationally up to 25% of time.
1. Clear thinking / problem solving: Strong track record of driving cross-functional projects/ processes within Operations/Finance, involving process improvement. Ability to quickly grasp new ideas and use high level of judgment to make decisions and handle complex tasks or problems. Ability to assess quality of information given and ask pertinent questions to stakeholders.
2. Excellent communication skills: Experience working across multiple levels (including executive level), functions and regions; able to clearly communicate complex information in an easy-to-understand manner; able to deliver message effectively verbally and in writing.
3. Strong analytical skills: Able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change.
4. Initiative: Self-starter mentality; strong drive to fix problems and drive sustainable positive change for the business; ability to offer new solutions to problems outside of set parameters and to construct and provide recommendations. Uses multiple internal and some external sources outside of own function to help arrive at a decision.
5. Leadership: Demonstrated ability to train/mentor peers. Prior project or technical leadership experience and exceptional interpersonal skills. Helps team members understand their contributions in support of the broader direction. Continuously measures the completion rate of personal and team deliverable and compares them to the scheduled commitments. Effectively balances different, competing objectives.
6. Graduate of a GE leadership program.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE requires U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless you receive an approved medical or religious accommodation. Proof of vaccination will be required.