Private Jobs in Uttarakhand-Operations Associate- A FirstCry, Mahindra Venture
A FirstCry - Mahindra Venture
Job Title: Operations Associate ( Customer Support )
Location: IT Park (Sahastradhara Road) Dehradun
• All Graduates
• Under Graduates, minimum 12th Pass, 1st year / 2nd year Drop out (BBA, BCA, B.E, BSC, Diploma etc.)
BPO experience only – 0 – 1 year only (not more than that)
• -45 days of training
• -A stipend of Rs. 7500/-
• -On the successful completion of training & basis the scores of final assessment (Min 80 Quality Score) candidates will be offered the position of Operations Associate with Digital Age Retail Pvt. Ltd.
13,000 to 15,000 CTC
• -Good Communication skills (Written & Verbal).
• -Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers.
• -Good comprehension skills- Ability to clearly understand and state the customer’s issues.
• -Quick decision maker and fast learner.
• -Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with leaders.
• -Organized and team player.
• -Result Oriented & able to deliver within time-lines.
• -Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
• -Ability to use a desktop computer system.
• -Must have, basic computer knowledge (Basic excel and MS-word) with typing speed of 25 to 30 wpm.
• -Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate system/website.
• -Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment.
Roles and responsibilities:
• -Maintaining a positive empathetic and professional attitude towards work.
• -Responding promptly to customer queries.
• -Demonstrate ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating whenever required.
• -Communicating with customer through various channels (Emails & Calls).
• -Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
• -Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
• -Keeping records of customer interactions, comments and complaints.
• -Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
• -Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
• -Take the extra mile to engage customers.
• -Should be flexible to work in Blended process.
• -Should be comfortable with the cross training of every Line of Business and internal process movements (as and when required basis business requirement).
• -Collaboration with different parties for resolution on customers disputes/queries.
• -Comfortable & Flexible with shift timing (09:00 am, 10:00 am or 11:00 am).
• -Expected to work on week-ends, Holidays and events.