Private Jobs in Uttarakhand- Assitant Brand Manager – Confectionery- The Hershey Company
The Hershey Company
Position Title: Assistant Brand Manager, Marketing – Confectionery
- Brand Activation planning – Develops consumer and customer insight-driven ways of deploying brand marketing strategies. These should lead to superior marketing programs to deliver the target brand sales, profit, share and consumer KPI growth results. Builds short- and medium-term brand activation plans to achieve the brand growth targets.
- Marketing Execution Management – Implements the annual brand marketing plans to achieve the target sales, profit, share and consumer KPI results.
Drives Marketing Execution Excellence In The Following
Concepts: develops, qualifies, and implements insight-driven marketing ideas.
Brand plan-execution management: develops optimal execution strategies in sync with sales and external agencies including measurement of effectiveness of the plan.
Innovations: builds and drives the continuous stream innovation execution in media/on-ground/in-home consumer activations.
Winning in store: drives superior instore merchandising, sampling, and promotion programs to build winning instore impact and consumer off-take.
Agency coordination: Managing the advertising, media, PR, and promotion agencies to derive superior business results.
- Brand P&L Management – Manages the profitability of the brands and SKUs. Ensure adequate measures are identified and implemented for continuous improvement of margins.
- Business Analysis and Realization – Conducts in-depth analysis of market (category), consumer and customer analysis to derive data-driven indicated actions to guide the brand marketing plan development and optimization. Conducts ROI analysis to monitor, improve and deliver optimum DME efficiency.
- Personal Capability Development – Be responsible and committed for the training and development plan for himself. Be the owner for self-continuous growth under the supervision of the reporting manager.
- Strong functional expertise across Building Activation, Consumer Insights and New Product/campaign launch
- Strong communication skills to align multiple business partners including brand teams, Consumer insights, Strategy, R&D, operations, packaging, Design, and external partners.
- Strong understanding of brand P&L and problem-solving capabilities.
- Good analytical abilities that leverage available data sources.
- Highly developed ability to recognize market trends and organize information basis feedback from market/consumer work.
- Excellent team player; flexible to work across projects basis business need.
- Demonstrated ability to be accountable for execution related KPIs and the success of initiatives
- Strong verbal and written communicator to wide breadth of audiences including mid-senior management.
- Skillful usage of Microsoft Office software in business document development and presentation, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Excellent Marketing skills
Excellent understanding of brand P&L
Consumer and market-oriented
Excellent Project Management
Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
Good interpersonal skills
- 2-4 years of total experience in Brand Marketing incl. handling brand activation (or equivalent role)
- Global/Leading FMCG Companies – Food business / Confectionary.
- Prior experience in sales/Retail teams; R&D/Supply chain & external agencies partners.
- Good network knowledge in the business world specifically in the retail business – with customers, distributors, retailers, suppliers, advertising agencies, and other business partners.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Good knowledge of software applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Education: MBA in Marketing (Reputed Institute)
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans
If you require a reasonable accommodation as part of the application process, please contact the HR Service Center (firstname.lastname@example.org).