Private Jobs in Uttar Pradesh- Regional Human Resources Manager- IndusInd Bank
- To manage entire gamut of HR activities for a particular region and / or set of job functions.
- Work closely with concerned Zonal HR Partner in implementing HR plans for the Business divisions in the region.
- Meet manpower plan / hiring targets in synchronization with business growth projections as per budgets.
- Develop innovative recruitment tools and diversify sourcing base for hiring candidates with specified TATs
- Work alongwith training team to develop training plan and strategy based on training need assessment.
- Collate and develop goal sheets based on performance targets for all the business divisions in the region.
- Effectively handle life cycle management for the Channel starting from sourcing to exit / retention, must be able to balance both sourcing / hiring and employee engagement & life cycle management.
- Interact with line managers to understand HR issues and handle critical employee grievances.
- Coordinate with HR Operational Process Team for employee query resolution including issues relating to on boarding, payroll, PF, gratuity, leave encashment, exit management, etc. for the employees.
- Develop strong connect with the business resources in the region such that he / she becomes a one point contact / they look up to HR as their partner.
- MBA HR is must.
- Candidates with 30-45 days notice preferred.
- Candidates who have experience of working in the local market preferred.