Private Jobs in Uttar Pradesh-Logistics team leader Post- Gigforce
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Onboard Gigforce employees, Drivers, Delivery executives, and other workers in the city.
● Assist the new joinees (gigers) in submitting and uploading KYC details.
● Train them on how to use the App and refer more gigers on the app.
● Follow up with each workforce on a regular basis for hassle free operations.
● Maintain a record of their attendance and cross checking it with the clients.
● Record and take actions to giger’s complaints with immediate effect.
● Ensure that the workers report to their work location on time.
● Coordinate with the supervisors to record the performance and on site behavior of workers.
● Visit client’s sites and prepare an audit report of the gigers.
● Maintain a record of ready gigers to backfill the drop out gigers.
To be successful in this role:
● Bachelor’s degree in operations, management or related field.
● Prior experience in handling a team of 30-40 workers on ground.
● A result driven individual with go getter attitude
● A self starter with exceptional management skills and can handle the team with less supervision.
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
● Should be good with numbers and analytical skills.
● Should be Startup enthusiast with the ability to think out of the box.
● Ready to work on the field.
● Familiar with MS Office and Google sheets.
● Must have their own laptop , an Android Smartphone above 4.1 and reliable internet connection.