Private Jobs in Uttar Pradesh- Human Resources Manager Post- Taskar – India’s First Healthcare Mall
Taskar - India's First Healthcare Mall
Urgently Hiring for :
2 HR executive, 1 HR manager
Taskar India’s 1st healthcare mall is looking for an HR professional to recruit the new and best talent for our rapidly growing organization. You should have a sharp eye while you check on resumes and to lead meetings in the human resource department.
As a Human Resource Recruiter, your duties include to plan and source candidates. You should build a strong employer brand for our company.
If you consider yourself experienced and suitable for this position, we might want to talk to you about this opportunity.
- Collaborate with headhunters to hire and retain the top best talent.
- Screen resumes and job application forms.
- Help to structure the job description.
- Assist Hiring Managers to conduct interviews.
- Interview job candidates via calls and conduct on-site interviews.
- Ability to manages new employee relocation that determines new employee requirements and arranges temporary housing.
- Coordinate with the management and corporate recruiters to find out the details of staffing requirements.
- Be active with online job boards, social media networks and platforms to find qualified candidates for open positions.
- Respond to internal as well as external customers and ensure that the staffing objectives are accomplished.
- Serve as a bridge with work organizations, affiliations and agencies.
- Conduct post-employment surveys on firing representatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or a relevant field.
- Proven 1+year experience as an HR Recruiter, HR consultant or a similar role.
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- Experience to develop and implement recruitment plans and strategies.
- Knowledge of bureau of labor statistics and its regulations.
- Strong understanding of HR functions, methods, strategies, procedures, and policies.
- Familiar with sourcing techniques.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of referral programs.
- Proficiency in MS office.
- Good record-keeping skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills