Private Jobs in Uttar Pradesh- Cluster Sales Analyst- DIAGEO India
Position Name: Assistant Manager- MIS Analytics
Level : L6-A
Reports to: Team Leader Sales
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE: The role looks at providing the function with Business Intelligence for informed decision making
Typical Role Requirements
- Post Graduate with experience in Statistics and analytics driven reporting and analysis Experience:
- 4-6 years experience in MIS & Sales Analytics Knowledge & skills:
- Specific knowledge of statistical tools
- Excellent marketing domain knowledge and understanding, particularly in the consumer goods domain.
- Good at Analytical thinking & breaking down large problems into solvable chunks.
- Have a consulting orientation; gather different perspectives, examples and use them to enrich day-to-day work.
Best Suited for Someone who Loves establishing linkages between numbers
- Is creative with numbers
- Very curious in nature, wanting to understand the ‘whys’
- Likes to lead others
- Strongly believes insights impact business decisions
- Is kicked with the idea of hypothesis testing
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
1 Business performance monitoring
- Setup and share standardized analytics reports with the Regions and HO and highlight focus areas
- Identification of Geography, Channel, Brand, Pack opportunities basis available data and provide insights on disruptive gain opportunities
- Update of Must Win Battle performance, highlighting of red-flags, and monitoring of specific initiatives
- Monitoring Profitable Value Brand performance across regions with special focus on priority states
- Tracking low profitability SKUs
- Monitoring and reporting of Width of Distribution
- Commercial working capital update – detention, demurrage
2 Reporting automation and insight generation
- Analyze business portfolio by designing performance dashboards and other business classification, selecting and prioritization metrics.
- Preparation and analysis of daily, monthly & annual dashboard and reports that assist in business planning and deployment.
- Perform data mining activities of gathering and compiling data to make a thorough analysis and to extract the relevant information
- Collaborate with business leaders to deliver insights derived from data, highlight emerging trends/customer needs, and work through implications for business strategy.
- Analyze on-going basis opportunities/threats, strengths/weaknesses affecting growth and national / regional programs and report information to business head