Private Jobs in Uttar Pradesh- Business Development Manager- upGrad Campus
upGrad campus is hiring for Sr/Business Development Managers.
upGrad Campus is a part of upGrad and is a Bengaluru based Edu-Tech start up with expertise in Digital Learning.
Locations: Mumbai, Lucknow, Surat, Bangalore / Hubli, Coimbatore, Guwahati, Indore, Patna and Raipur
Roles and Responsibilities of a Sr./Business Development Manager:
We are looking for a Mid level sales professional who are passionate about sales and can take responsibility for acquiring and strengthening Higher Education customers across institutional segments and open and build markets/regions in Mumbai, Lucknow, Surat, Bangalore / Hubli, Coimbatore, Guwahati, Indore, Patna and Raipur who would be based in the respective states and would be handling the region as an individual contributor.
- Understand the company’s offerings across both content and technology and clearly
communicate the USP to the client
- Research the target market for assessing understanding the target market size buying potential
- Field visits to Higher-Educational clients like Engineering, business, graduate medical colleges to explain the company’s content and tech solutions
- Understanding the customers’ organization chart to identify the end-users, influencers and decision makers.
- Meeting stakeholders to analyze needs, demo the company’s offerings and understand the customer’s interest
- Submitting and following up on proposals and moving them to negotiations and finally close.
- Consistently follow up with Prospects and maintain relationship even when the potential is
- Coordinate internally with the customer success and sales teams to fulfil orders as promised and ensure high standards of CSAT.
- Update opportunity on CRM tracking tools to provide a precise forecast of the pipeline to the Sales Head.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Experience: 3-4 of B2B Tech Sales experience, good communication, skills, flair for
consultative selling and someone who has exposure to end-to-end sales cycle. Ed.Tech sales
would be a bonus.
- Candidate should be initiative driven and must be independent in carrying out tasks and
building the pipeline.
- Good selling skills, Hands on understanding of conceptual sales, SaaS & cloud sales
- Perseverance, sincerity, out-of-box thinking, patience to handle lengthy sales cycles.
- Languages: English and local language.
Key Skills: Business Development Manager, Sr. Sales Executive, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, BDM, Field Sales Manger.