Private Jobs in Uttar Pradesh- Business Analyst Post- Nokia
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world. We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
The Customer Experience organization provides a common interface to customers including account and relationship management, acting as the voice of the customer internally and creating demand across our business groups. While bringing deep understanding of local markets for our customer, the CX organization ensures strong alignment between sales and delivery teams. Candidate will be part of Nokia Enterprise GSS Team & working on all monthly dashboards, KPIs & Monthly Reports creation etc. Candidate will work closely with all Enterprise Market Leads & will be able to generate meaningful analysis that can be presented to senior management on periodic basis. Candidate should be detail-oriented with fair knowledge of business KPIs. Also required to have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to summarize and present complex financial data in an organized, concise manner. They must be able to work independently and have the ability to interact with co-workers and management. Candidate will be involved in interpreting data, formulating reports and making recommendations based upon the research findings.
What You Will Learn And Contribute To
As part of our team, you will
- Understand key market evolution from end-user perspective, customer positioning, revenues and cost models.
- Demonstrate a consistent understanding of how the organization generates profit and manages costs.
- Have awareness of the key technologies used in the industry as well as of the Nokia Portfolio offering (products, solutions and services).
- Support ongoing reporting and analysis process and contributes to the development of new reporting initiatives.
Your Skills And Experience
- 10+ Years of experience & Strong Financial Understanding
- MS Excel and ppt (Excel Pivots, Lookups, charts, Macros etc.)
- Good analytical Skills, Business Acumen and an eye to spot trends, patterns, deviations in data
- Articulation and visualization of presentations to senior management
It would be nice if you also had
- Experience in handling and communicating with customers in global environment
- Work experience in formatting documents (MS Word, Excel, Ppt)
- Prior experience of having maintained/ developed MIS and Operation reports through Data Mining/Crunching in the past would be a strong plus.
- Telecommunication working experiences will be an add-on
What We Offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
Sales Strategy & Operations – Strategy & Business Planning Specialist
Job Grade/Level 9
Qualification Bachelor Degree
Experience 8+ Years