Private Jobs in Telangana- Treasury Analyst- Google
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Hyderabad, Telangana, India; Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in treasury, payments, finance operations, or a related field.
- Experience with Indian banking systems and regulations.
- Experience in defining and documenting business requirements and processes.
- Experience with corporate treasury and payments.
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environments.
About The Job
Google’s Treasury team is on a mission to optimize the return on Google’s financial assets. As a member of this team, you’re always looking for innovative ways to help Google invest for the future while limiting volatility and material surprises. In addition to risk busting and asset management, you work collaboratively to administer business insurance programs and stock programs, and provide financial analysis support to our internal teams. You make creative yet calculated decisions that are backed by both experience and your extensive knowledge of the economy and financial industry.
The name Google came from “googol,” a mathematical term for the number 1 followed by 100 zeros. And nobody at Google loves big numbers like the Finance team when providing in depth analysis on all manner of strategic decisions across Google products. From developing forward-thinking analysis to generating management reports to scaling our automated financial processes, the Finance organization is an important partner and advisor to the business.
- Manage treasury related work streams for the operationalization/implementation of new product launches, feature launches, and create or enhance associated processes, including automation efforts for treasury workflows.
- Partner with the Payments and cross-functional teams in designing and implementing payment workflows and supporting banking infrastructure and processes. Create detailed supporting documents, quantitative analysis, and concise presentations to highlight potential impacts of treasury decisions and provide management with recommendations to support decision making.
- Engage with third parties such as banks and fintechs, to demystify and solve complex treasury problems and implement payment solutions.
- Review banking documents, processes and systems, and maintain local banking relationships.
- Prepare and analyse daily cash position, ensuring adequate cash and liquidity and provide daily operational support including executing wire transfers, fraud filter, release of payments and troubleshooting payment failures.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .