Private Jobs in Telangana- HR Manager- NCR Corporation
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leader in transforming, connecting and running technology platforms for self-directed banking, stores and restaurants. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 38,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- Provide HR generalist support and consultancy to the various Business Units in NCR India.
- Support deployment of global HR programs, including performance management, salary/bonus/benefit plan implementation, headcount planning/reporting, RIF’s (Reduction in force), retention, career development, employee and labour relations, etc
- May contribute as HR Specialist or on projects or practice networks as necessary
- Maintain awareness of legislative trends and requirements and support changes
- Compile and analyze HR information
- Facilitates and administers the Performance Management Programme as required
- Supports, provides counsel and participates in performance counselling of employees as required
- Ensure compliance with local labor law/statutory requirements; where appropriate, partner with local labor organizations to manage contract negotiations, labor relations, grievances, etc.
- Provide HR input and consulting on organization design initiatives that address changes in the business environment.
- Develop and/or drive organizational retention initiatives as required.
- Act as champion of change in the organization, sponsoring change initiatives in support of organizational evolution.
- Provide internal benchmarking to help managers better make decisions of local salary issues that align with organization and company strategies
- Advise business Managers on i) the C&B policies and their consistent and fair application, and ii) talent management and people/organization capability building.
- Lead development and or update of the compensation and benefits policy and ensuring effective use of budget resources.
- Ensure relevance and competitiveness of NCR’s compensation and benefits, through the application of industry best-practice and benchmarking.
- Provide day-to-day coaching and counselling to managers and employees regarding skills development, career development, and learning.
- Actively support managers in the workforce/capacity planning and change management efforts in the assigned Business Units.
- Master’s degree or higher in HR, Administration, Psychology or relevant fields; or relevant Bachelor’s degree with 2 additional years of experience.
- At least nine 10 years of relevant work experience in multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and labour relations, diversity, talent management etc. as well as ability to operate effectively in a fast-changing environment.
- Strong knowledge of HR processes and trends in the field.
- HR certifications such as SHRM and HRCI will be added advantage.
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.