Private Jobs in Telangana- Facilities Manager- SMB HR Solutions
SMB HR Solutions
Looking forward for a suitable candidate for the position of Facilities Manager (Regional Head) role.
- Project Planning Management
- Expansions of Projects/Closure of Branches
- Vendor Management /Purchase
- Budgeting / Cost Savings
- Pan India Coordination Documentations MIS Facilities
- Upkeep Management
- Transportation/Travel Management
- General Administration Asset management
- Cafeteria/Guest house Management
- FRRO (Foreigners Regional Registration Officers)
- Pivotal in formulating policies, SOPs service standards to ensure smooth management of New projects and Closure of branches, critical facility services, general administration, budgeting spent management and monitoring capital investments / savings
- Expertise in managing day-to-day administrative activities likehousekeeping, transportation, travel hotel bookings, cafeteria, RM, security /safety, workplace management, event execution and staff management for smooth 24X7 operations
- Highly-skilled in managing end-to-end safety security function, resolving security issues, organising Fire Drills, CCTV Surveillance, BMS Operations, Fire Detection System, Physical Security, Fire fighting Equipment Alarm Monitoring
- Led techno-commercial activities like cost-effective procurement of office stationery other items, POs/BOQs, vendor management negotiations, invoicing / billing, project planning execution, contracts AMCs management
- Facilitated MIS Reporting, Audits for enhanced compliances risk management; successfully managed multiple audits under ISO 9001-2008
- Attained cost savings through stock / inventory control, effective vendor negotiations, process improvement; maintained excellent coordination with all internal departments, clients, sr. management other stakeholders and effectively resolved queries / issues
- Result in leader with proven talent in leading mentoring teams towards accomplishment of organisational goals; problem-solver with skills in meeting tight schedules deadlines and ensuring customer-service excellence.
Location : Hyderabad.
Candidate should be able to travel to entire south location for office setup process.
Interested candidates may apply on email@example.com or call on 8369906992