Private Jobs in Telangana- Executive Assistant- PepsiCo
The HBS GM is responsible for defining and executing the strategic roadmap for PepsiCo HBS and building the organization brand and reputation in the market. Over the next 2-3 years, the team will be focused on new transitions, migrations, site set-up, transformation projects and process improvement. To enable this purpose, PMO office requires a critical Project Management role.This role will be responsible for supporting the PMO Lead, who works with the Hub-GM in defining and executing the vision for the HBS Operations functions working closely with GBS, Functions, and Enabling / Ecosystem teams.The role will report to the HBS PMO Lead (who reports to the HBS Hub-GM) and will perform program management, including executive status reporting, project plan, risk management, key decision documentation, and management of interdependencies across functions, sectors, Hubs and enabling workstreams.
General project management
- Work under the guidance of PMO lead to ensure consistency & best practices across the organization.
- Assist in preparation of reports, presentations & other materials for the PMO lead.
- Assess & analyze data to identify key business issues & opportunities
- Coordinate & manage projects or initiatives as assigned by the PMO lead.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to gather & analyze data.
- Prepare & maintain accurate reports to track progress & results.
- Assist in the preparation of agendas and coordination of on-site logistics for leadership visits.
Communications and stakeholder management
- Facilitate weekly meetings with Function leads to review status and mitigate risks for implementation
- Effectively communicate with internal & external stakeholders at all levels within the organization
- Expert in communications, including in-person and virtual meeting facilitation
- Excellent command of MS Office – MS Project, Excel, and PowerPoint in particular
- Proven ability to manage change in a fluid, dynamic and evolving environment
- Ability to work under pressure & handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in stakeholder management, including the ability to identify key stakeholders, develop & maintain positive relationships with them