Private Jobs in Telangana- Engineering Recruiter- Microsoft
If you are an experienced talent acquisition professional focused on the leadership level, this is your chance to make a significant impact on the future of Microsoft as part of a leading edge engineering recruiting team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to attract, assess and secure executive talent from all industries around the world. The role will focus on all facets of executive recruiting with a heavy emphasis on engineering and the technical market overall.
We are looking for a well-connected and intellectually curious individual who can drive and own the recruiting efforts of senior external talent for Microsoft for its India Development Center. This position encompasses all stages of the hiring process including partnering with client stakeholders, other talent acquisition professionals, and HR business partners on succession planning, position strategy and candidate requirements, as well as developing sourcing strategies to target and assess top executive talent, and negotiating and closing offers. Ability to build internal and external networks is key, along with a solid foundation of executive recruiting skills and experience.
This role will also be accountable for driving and maintaining a competitor strategy for executive talent acquisition at Microsoft, to ensure that we identify, target, and engage with the top talent in today’s technical marketplace.
- Partner with business leaders and HR partners to determine current and future talent acquisition needs.
- Pipeline and hire for critical engineering talent pools across the company.
- Maintain and execute against a robust succession planning roadmap for key executive engineering roles
- Serve as sponsor and primary contact for high quality external succession plans
- Work closely with other engineering recruiters to map target companies and their organizational structures, and identify top talent within those structures. You will have the opportunity to do both market focused and client focused work in this recruiter role.
- Develop and execute on candidate generation strategies, building a pipeline of engineering talent. This includes driving research activities, directly sourcing candidates, and leveraging other team members’ networks and sourcing capabilities.
- Qualify, screen and interview prospective candidates, and formulate a client-ready assessment summary for leaders.
- Perform in-depth research, industry calibration, and reference checking on all prospects.
- Effectively identify and partner with external recruitment agencies on targeted external searches where necessary.
- Propose, articulate, and close offers (compensation, benefits, relocation, immigration, etc).
- Communicate and collaborate with business partners and stakeholders across the company to stay abreast of technical hiring trends and to share talent.
Other duties include:
- Establish, cultivate, and maintain influential partnerships with hiring managers, internal recruiting partners, and the talent management community at Microsoft.
- Maintain in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of external technology executives and competitive industries.
- Uphold strict confidentiality about available positions and other sensitive information.
- Establish and share effective executive search methodologies and best practices.
- BA/BS degree in business, communications, human resources or related discipline and/or equivalent work experience, and 10 + years of senior recruiting experience in technology (software, services and/or devices), or IT/digital consumer sector
- deep passion for technology
- strong knowledge of competitive landscape in the India and some global market knowledge
- understanding of executive compensation structures and challenges, including the ability to analyze compensation packages and propose appropriately competitive offers
- strong process/systems management, interpersonal, organizational, written, negotiation and presentation skills
- exceptional communications skills and relationship management capabilities.
- expertise in the following areas: Strategic Insight, Influencing for Impact, Judgment, Cross Boundary Collaboration, Negotiation, and Systems Thinking
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and candidate tracking systems is required.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.