Private Jobs in Telangana- Digital Marketing Strategist, Customer Success Acceleration- Google
- Master’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in Digital Marketing, Sales, and/or multi-functional Project Management leadership with customer impact.
- Experience in strategy, analytics, or insight-based product solutions.
- 4 years of experience in managing insights, analytics, customer management or consulting-oriented projects, driving customer success across cross-functional stakeholders.
- Experience implementing, optimizing and managing digital advertising campaigns, as well as managing solutions with customers.
- Experience with one of the following: Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance sector (BFSI), travel, business-to-business, offline/online retail, communications, marketing, or managing operations/growth for a project.
- Experience in multi-layered stakeholder project management, driving business objectives.
- Ability to operate in ambiguity and understand customer needs.
About The Job
As a Digital Marketing Strategist, you will work with our in-market partners to build long-term value for our Mid-Market segment of advertisers and ensure they are getting the most of their Google Ads investment. You’ll work closely with our global Sales teams to cultivate strategic partnerships and customer strategies, offering optimal solutions and help them reach users. You will help customers meet their business goals, and be responsible for driving key priorities and projects across cross-functional cross-geography stakeholders. You will develop multi-faceted expertise across the Google product suite and will add strategic value for a group of customers.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Cultivate impact across markets, customers, and stakeholders through problem-solving and cross-functional collaboration, delivering an excellent experience to customers.
- Drive decision-making and thought leadership with the Sales team to enable business/performance growth through systematic interventions, and also ensure the customer portfolio sustains effective business growth.
- Introduce frameworks and customer solutions, and help activate these with the right customers for long-term partnership and value; review opportunities to scales these across businesses and markets.
- Be the subject matter expert in your region/business model; elevate multi-quarter projects by pitching/suggesting new proposals, and lead project planning, project groups and execution.
- Support the Management team in promoting culture for the Customer Success Acceleration team, providing coaching and/or mentorship to the wider team.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .