Private Jobs in Telangana- Customer Support Specialist- Chezuba
Chezuba is seeking a Customer Support Executive who will assist us in ensuring a smooth user experience for NGOs, volunteers and employees of our corporate clients, from across the world.
Chezuba is a global online volunteering platform. Since the launch of our first version in March 2018, Chezuba has been accessed by users from over 190 countries. Chezuba boasts of NGO partners in as many as 63 countries and has registered volunteers from about 100 countries.
We are on the lookout for highly enthusiastic individuals working on agile methodology and understand the dynamics of startup culture. We believe in individuals owing up responsibilities and you have full freedom to explore the avenues where you can improve your career.
Chezuba is listed as Forbes 30 under 30 in Asia in 2020 and is accelerated by 500 startups.
- Ensure smooth communication between the volunteers and NGOs
- Improve the user experience and provide feedback to the CS Head and Product team
- Reply to customer queries via email, telephone, Whatsapp
- Maintain a CRM tool for all projects active in your respective vertical
- Ensure NGOs and volunteers receive an immediate update on their projects
- Assist the operations team in analytics and brainstorming
- Enjoy participation, ask questions, and learn!
Who is the right fit for the role?
- Socially adept
- Highly Responsible
- Strong communication skills
- Empathy to understand the customer issues
- Proficient content writing skills
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Working or volunteering experience in the non-profit sector or with Corporate clients is an advantage
What’s on offer?
- Monthly salary of 25,000 INR
- Health Insurance
- Opportunity to be among the first 20 employees of a global startup
- Work with global team and clients on a daily basis
- Learnings across verticals and fast-paced career growth