Private Jobs in Telangana- Business Operations Manager- Google
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India; Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of relevant experience in strategy, operations and communications
- Experience writing for and working directly with CEOs, SVPs or other senior executives
- Project management skills with experience building and executing new programs and managing them to scale.
- Experience working on large events and projects that require cross-functional collaboration
- Video, graphics or other multi-media expertise.
- Ability to think, plan, execute and organize multiple projects simultaneously while acting as an effective team player who can lead efforts across disciplines.
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
About The Job
The Google Cloud India Development Center based out of Bangalore and Hyderabad has experienced tremendous growth over the past few years. The team is working on strategic products and services of Google Cloud and the growth projections.
As the Business Operations Manager, you will collaborate with executives and cross-functional teams to develop strategy and operations, internal communications strategy and materials. You are someone who enjoys a fast paced kinetic environment, using your creativity to building structure and process. To succeed in this role, you are willing to try new things and can manage numerous projects with tight deadlines. Things happen quickly at Google, and to do great work, you need to be an enthusiastic and work cross-functionally across PR, Communications and all other stakeholder teams.
You will be responsible for driving an important employee experience projects. You will be involved in not only planning and executing strategic projects, but also drive the communications for these initiatives. You are curiosity-driven and an organized team player who will help execute strategic projects and campaigns, write compelling messages for leadership, create thoughtful presentations for internal meetings and find innovative ways to engage employees to build a shared culture.
You’ll devise creative, fun and non-standard solutions to help leaders communicate our vision and strategy to their teams, the wider Google Cloud audience and industry partners. You’ll be a true problem solver and understand complex challenges, break them down, and help leaders communicate via written (emails, blog posts, FAQ) and spoken (presentations, video) formats.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Identify and project manage key strategic initiatives and maintaining cross-functional relationships and coordination with various teams to support the VP of Google Cloud Engineering
- Manage end-to-end internal communications plans, tactics and outcomes. Develop and execute creative strategies for communicating to employees, planning the frequency and channels of communication and coordinating stakeholders across different areas of the business and company.
- Develop, write and edit communications for senior executives, including emails, FAQs and presentations (e.g. site events, Google Cloud sponsored People and Culture initiatives) and external engagements and outreach
- Assume leadership and day-to-day responsibility for key high-profile projects linked with the above responsibilities
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.