Private Jobs in Telangana- Business Operations Analyst- Salesforce
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Customer Success Group Job Details
The Tableau CSG Transformation and Strategy team (T&S) is a newly created global team with the mandate to design and incubate forward-thinking and transformative solutions and teams across CSG. This strategic arm of CSG is currently setting up a new team to deliver Strategic Customer Products and Partner Engagements a.k.a SCPPE to help solve complex problems for our most valuable and strategic customers by providing tailored guidance.
The Business Operations Administrator on this team is responsible for helping the SCPPE team with day to day operational activities and ensure that the intake queue tickets are maintained with good hygiene. You will partner closely with the leader of the SCPPE team to determine how the team can complete their action items on time and drive accountability for smooth operations.
You will be required to work closely with the Americas team so there is an expectation to align to those time zones and be available for meetings and support the team as needed.
You will report directly to the Sr.Director of the SCPPE team and will be responsible for helping manage the volume of tickets coming in, ensuring that tickets that are being moved to the desired end state on time and assisting the team with system issues and process glitches.
The role requires an understanding of how to manage and independently deliver projects with minimal guidance, how to identify and creatively mitigate risks and issues, how to effectively coordinate cross‐functional projects and teams, and how to communicate and escalate status, progress, risks, and issues to senior program and team managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
The Business Operations Administrator Design is a team player who understands the need to build strong relationships with key partners both within, and external to Customer Solutions, and to communicate clearly, early and often. The role will build processes and frameworks for teams to operate within, and comes with a responsibility to align project and operational work, including the work of others, with the goals and values of Tableau.
- Create and update pocket guides for the team to know how to navigate cases in the queue.
- Develop processes that the team can follow and help them reduce their internal facing time and maximize customer facing time.
- Move cases to the right status, ensure case details are correct and the status of the case is accurately reflected before it can be moved to the next stage.
- Ensure that the team maintains a high standard for velocity of ticket movement and resolution.
- Setup internal meetings and calendar invites for architects and other team members as needed with a clear agenda and associated artifacts.
- Ensure ticket hygiene and drive accountability on the requestor to put in all the required details. Highlight issues to the SCPPE leader for resolution if standard approaches do not work.
- Take direction from the PM lead on the team to project manage day to day operations and ensure the team is completing their action items.
- Recruitment: Tableau hires company builders; employees are expected to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard, helping Tableau continue to build one of the best companies in the world.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who you are…
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Technology or related field.
- 3+ of experience in an operations focused role in technology companies.
- 3-5 years of experience as an administrator/associate in a dynamic environment handling day to day tasks/activities for the team.
- You are a passionate, self starter and independent change agent with proven experience delivering high quality results in a deadline driven environment.
- Take Initiative . You’re proactive in your approach and strive to bring new ideas to the company.
- Problem Solver. You have a passion for helping your fellow team members. You approach challenges with a sense of urgency and accountability and avoid being the bottleneck for others.
- Collaborative. You thrive in a fast-paced team environment. You proactively collaborate with people across functions and levels.
- Demonstrate Growth Mindset. You love to learn and demonstrate the ability to quickly learn new information, tools and technologies. You would never say “we can’t do that because that is not how we do it here”. You actively seek and address feedback.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders, and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.