Private Jobs in Telangana- Business Analyst- Sociocnct
Work is no longer a place it’s what you do and how you do it.
This position is ideal for candidates looking to make a career transition through a highly rigorous 3 months internship program. Join us as we pursue our disruptive vision to bring professional platform for business.
The position primary focus will be in stakeholder management in a cross-functional environment, developing and supporting client business. This person will work closely with business to ensure successful delivery of data.
- Responsible for the overall growth, health and revenue from the clients
- Recommend multiple market factors to client needs
- Build revenue and non-revenue business plans with clients
- Need to coordinate with clients and manage timely renewals this involves sending reminders, calling client meetings, preparing quotations and update the same to superiors
- Handling and uploading the data through provided backend support
- 0-2 years of experience
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
- Exposure to Excel, Google sheets or reporting tools
- Good communication and people management skills
- Fluency in Microsoft office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, ect.)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
Note: It is mandatory that candidates who are applying should have their personal laptop
- Share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org