Private Jobs in Telangana- Business Analyst- IFTAS – Indian Financial Technology & Allied Services
IFTAS - Indian Financial Technology & Allied Services
•Requirement Analysis and capturing business requirements, understanding technical and functional specifications in detail.
•Assessment of the existing product to come-up with area of improvement such as in technical design, functional design, competitive analysis of product segments etc .
•Work with development and support team members across different teams and IT vendors.
•Work with functional and technical teams to define project scope, software development design and workflow design.
•Should be able to integrate, compatibility for updated specifications into the proposed systems architecture.
•Coordinate & execute with QA teams for UAT of the deliverables. Prepare relevant test cases and work flow.
•Provide periodic updates, MIS reporting and executive reporting on project status, High Level Design(HLD), Low Level Design(LLD), etc.
•Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
•Good written and verbal communication skills.
•Passionate to learn new technologies / tools as required.
•Ability to review assigned business processes from end-to-end to identify and address operational, financial and technological risks.
•Ability to manage the stakeholders relationships and expectations by keeping them regularly updated on the project results.
•Review design, development and testing deliverables to ensure the completeness of the requirements.
•Ability monitor life cycle of the project and evaluate the stakeholders reviews and work on the requirements.
•Ability to assist the technical team to identify all the limitations and challenges in the requirements and help in resolving them
• Solution design from functional, non-functional, technical and low level solutioning including SOP, Blueprint Preparation for various projects under payment domain.
• Good technical and payments related solution design skills for various projects under payment domain specially in area of ISO20022 messaging standards.
• Security assessment and constant security evaluation of application and product segments. Conducting security audits (internal and external) and ensuring compliance.
• Continuous Design, Development and Integration.
• Validation and verification of solution and confirmation.
• Ability to do independently conduct R & D on various payment system designs and options.
• Effectively oversee project staff, delegate work to the team with proper follow-ups and guidance till closure.
• Efficiently communicate to all stakeholders to manage expectations of project in a time bounded fashion.
• Ability to constantly ensure necessary risk assessments, monitor proactively addressed all risks in a timely fashion. Provide proper documentation of risks.
• Ability to analyse data, prepare good quality presentations and high impact reports for Top Management and various committees.
• Ownership of technical and non-technical issues and co-ordination with Cross functional teams for resolving issues.
• Trouble shoot critical issues, provide solutions and root cause analysis.
• To ensure applications/software environments are fully maintained with appropriately supported updates, patches and/or service packs in line with system maintenance policies.
- BE./ B.Tech/M.C.A/M.Sc (Computer Science)
•Minimum of 8+ Years’ experience, with at least 3 years team management experience.
• Relevant experience of 5+ years of experience in Business requirement, quality analyst and software development life-cycle.
• Candidate should be able to work in a fast paced, high expectation 24×7 environment.
• Proficient knowledge in banking domain with specific knowledge in Payment Systems is mandatory.
• Candidate should have understanding of NEFT, RTGS and trade messages like LC and BG’s and other messaging standard MT 15022,ISO20022.
• Candidate should have the Proficient knowledge on banking domain is mandatory
• Candidate should have Strong MS Project, Strong MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio skills
• Candidate should have ability to work independently and manage ones’ time
• Strong time management and organization skills
• Candidate should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Work Experience in NEFT/RTGS systems
• Knowledge on API and Micro services, various communication protocol, middleware technologies
• PMP certification added advantage
• Knowledge in Banking domain
• Good communication skills, email etiquette’s, with ability to work in all shifts (24/7)
• Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
• Ability to learn new technologies
• Understanding and Executing of the SQL Statements and Basics of Java
• Candidate should have the good understanding of database
• Should be aware of functionality of web services, API, Micro services, cluster set up, High availability set up
• Payments Domain Knowledge
• Understanding of the regulatory and competitive impacts on Payments
• Understanding of IBM MQ, Oracle/SQL, Unix Scripts, Advance Java, API, any IDE, Restful services, Open source technologies.
• Proficient in Opensource technologies, Software design, Solution Designing & Technical architecting.