Private Jobs in Telangana- Associate Content Specialist- Thomson Reuters
Education: BBA /B.Com/ BBM / BSc General / BA / MBA General ONLY
Experience: 0-2 years (Freshers who meet the above education criteria can apply)
- The Associate Content Specialist for the Global Content Operations – Commentary business assists in the preparation and delivery of Legal/Tax and regulatory products in print and online platforms.
- Performs duties such as coding, copyreading, proof reading, editing, merging, rendering, loading, validation and publishing of content.
- Supports team publishing goals by meeting deadlines.
- Attends and participates in team meetings, prioritizes own work, and participates in the process performance management.
- Maintain a working relationship with all departments
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external contacts.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Preferably 0 to less than 2 years of work experience
- Basic knowledge of HTML/XML mark-up
- Good written and verbal Business English skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external contacts.
- Quick learning ability, demonstrates interest in seeking out new knowledge and learn new processes/procedures
- Flexible to work in shifts if required.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.