Private Jobs in Telangana-Administrative Assistant 4- Wells Fargo
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo’s business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines.
About The Role
The Administrative Assistant hired in this position will assist the senior leadership of EGS and has to be self-driven with excellent communication skills, inter-personal skills and problem resolution skills. The incumbent in this role is expected to be proactive, demonstrate discretion while dealing with sensitive/confidential data and be detail oriented
Calendar Management: Should be able to independently manage complex calendars by prioritizing meetings, resolving conflicts, booking meeting rooms and arranging other logistics.
- Expense Reports: Consolidation & timely submission of bills/expense statements.
- Database management/Presentations: Should be able to produce documents, reports and create presentations using Word, Spreadsheets and PowerPoint.
- Visitor Management: Front-end/independently manage senior level visits/international visitors
- Event Management: Ability to independently manage events like town halls, AHM etc.
- Special Projects/Events: Program manage leadership projects and events like offsite, etc.
- Meeting minutes and transcription
- Internal/External stakeholder management
- Execute any miscellaneous tasks assigned by the Manager
- 10 to 12 years of work experience in a corporate environment as an Administrative assistant preferably in the BFSI sector
- Confident Personality: Should be able to work with senior leaders
- Excellent Communication Skills – Comprehends information of high complexity (both verbal and written) and presents the same with clarity
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly
- Ability to use discretion and maintain confidentiality while dealing with sensitive information
- Ability to understand the needs of stakeholders within one’s business and take proactive steps to meet them
- Strong Inter-personal Skills and the ability to build relationships with internal partners and external/global stakeholders
- Good problem resolution skills: Ability to think out of the box and apply logic to help resolve problems of Leaders and the team
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications, internet research skills
- Commitment to Wells Fargo’s Core values
Market Skills and Certifications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 69550