Private Jobs in Tamilnadu- TCS BPS HIRING FOR actuarial- Tata Consultancy Services
Tata Consultancy Services
Greetings from TCS BPS!!
A global IT and business solutions leader, TCS has an employee strength of 4,19,000+ with offices in 46 countries, a footprint on 6 continents and a revenue of USD 19.09 billion (2018). TCS offers services across varied domains such as Aerospace | BFS | Insurance & Healthcare | Life Sciences | Manufacturing | Energy & Resource Utilities | Government | Hi Tech | Media & Information Services | Telecom | Travel & Transportation and Hospitality | Retail & CPG and Horizontals such as F&A, SCM, CIM and HRO.
TCS is one of the country’s largest equal opportunity employer with more than one-lakh female associates and is a continuously ranked a leader in the ‘India’s Most Respected Companies’ survey conducted by the Business World magazine.
Job Role –Actuarial
Job Location : Mumbai
Experience Required – 1-4yrs into Actuarial
Educational Qualification(s) Required – Graduate /Post Graduate in Regular
- Any Graduate with minimum 1to 4years of relevant experience in Actuarial back ground
- Should have good communication skill.
- Minimum 15 years of regular education (10th + 12th + 3 years Graduation)
- Graduates through Open Universities / Correspondence graduates need not apply
- Not more than 2 years of gap in Graduation or Employment.
- Candidates who have attended the selection process in the last 6 months will not be eligible to apply again.
Interested candidates can share their CV with me on [email protected] with below details –
Years of experience –
Flexible with Night Shifts (Yes/No) –
Current Location –
Preferred Location –
Notice Period –
Current CTC –
*** KINDLY SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND BRING THEM ALONG WITH YOU ***
*** KINDLY IGNORE IF THIS MAIL IF NOT SUITABLE ***
“TCS does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment & selection process. TCS has not authorized any person / agency/partner to collect any fee for recruitment from candidates. If at all you notice the above please bring it to our attention immediately”
Thanks & Regards