Private Jobs in Tamilnadu- Supply Manager- Nokia
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
What You Will Learn And Contribute To
Are you passionate about solving problems?
As part of our team, you will:
- Secure product supply capability from MN Deploy suppliers on day to day collaborations.
- Resolve Deploy supplier operational issues related to supply chain and lead collaboration and improvement activities.
- Communicate and monitoring the forecast with Deploy vendors esp customized products.
- Ensure Key Deploy suppliers provide forecast response in a timely and correct manner.
- Ensure full visibility of Product availability for exceptional cases at Deploy suppliers according to Nokia demand.
- On exceptional cases coordinate on additional logistics costs on component level and materials purchasing price variances occurred by operational issues.
- Ensure Deploy suppliers follow material allocation and balancing decisions.
- Deliver KPI- Delivery LT Adherence reports and confirmation time and supplier forecast DPA to Deploy suppliers and drive corrective actions accordingly.
- Closely monitor Deploy suppliers excess inventory, materials balancing activities and follow-up related E&O operative issues in PiPO cases and Nokia Specific products cases.
- Represent SCMHWSCP in Deploy supplier’s community.
- Coordinate and support Deploy suppliers onboarding supply chain related processes and tools.
Your Skills And Experience
- Comprehensive knowledge Customer Business Understanding
- Strategic Thinking and decision making
- End-to-End Supply Chain Management and Supplier Manufacturing understanding
- Leading for Nokia
- Driving commercial results
- Financial understanding
- Leading and Steering
- Experience of indirect management – managing by influence
- Working across Boundaries
- Personal drive & coping with pressure
What We Offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
Supply Operations – Supply Manager