Private Jobs in Tamilnadu- Supply Chain Management Analyst- ESAB
The Sr. Analyst’s primary responsibilities include designing, implementing and maintaining advanced analytical tools that enable Supply Chain functions including Procurement, Production planning, Demand Planning, Trade Compliance, Distribution and Sales to enhance operations and overall business performance.
Position Essential Functions:
• Ability to scrub data to create and maintain hierarchies of data for customer, suppliers, and parts.
• Develop automated applications that enable predictive and prescriptive analytics in order to implement best practices, track progress, and improve customer satisfaction.
• Interpret analytical models, conduct analysis to gain insights into business opportunities, propose solutions and quantify the improvements in Supply Chain metrics.
• Ensure a high quality of data availability and at the same time develop and optimize the reporting area in order to enhance current processes and systems.
• Perform application analysis and problem resolution to identify gaps and align metrics with business needs that create value to customers.
• Develop functional design specifications, technical specifications. and user procedures.
• Proactively improve utilization of application functionality but utilizing internal and external data sources to make regression analysis.
• Coordinate and manage interdependencies amongst multiple projects.
• Propose and implement process improvement / Six Sigma activities. by streamlining and automating day to day tasks.
• Effectively communicate with end users both internally and externally to determine feasibility of potential systems projects.
• Flexible to work with in different time zones.
• BS degree in Supply Chain/Logistics, Engineering, Statistics or similar field.
• Minimum of 7 years working experience in the related field.
• ERP system experience required, JDE, SAP, M3, Epicor iScala. (Preferred)
• Advanced understanding of Supply Chain processes including systems project work and business functionality in a manufacturing company.
• Ability to extract, query. and analyze data from application data sources and draw valid conclusions that lead to practical solutions.
• Expert of Microsoft Excel, Access, SQL, and Visual Basic
• Bl tools experience required, preferably Power BI.
• Python, R or similar experience
• Working knowledge of SQL database management, SharePoint, and .Net
• Excellent communication skills with a strong change management discipline and customer service attitude.