Private Jobs in Maharashtra- Strategy and Operations Lead, Venture Capital Partnerships- Google
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Gurugram, Haryana, India; Bengaluru, Karnataka, India; Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 6 years of experience in operations or a program/project management role
- Experience in designing and executing processes that support partnerships work and/or internal communities of practice
- 8 years of experience executing operational initiatives
- Experience influencing across different functions and levels in a cross-functional environment
- Experience developing analytical models in spreadsheet software, and using presentations to facilitate communication with executive stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and drive projects from ideation to execution in an ambiguous and constantly evolving environment
- Ability to turn unstructured challenges into insights, plans, and recommendations
- Excellent project management, problem-solving, attention to detail, information organization, timeline tracking, presentation, and analytical skills
About The Job
The Venture Capital and Startup Partnerships Solutions team is a part of the Global Partnerships organization, within the Global Business Organization. Our team is one of the industry-specific Partnership Solutions teams focusing on the Venture Capital and Startup vertical. Our mission is to drive commercial and ecosystem impacts with Venture Capitals and startups through a “One Google” approach. At Google, we see Startups and Venture Capitals as strategic partners in our mission to help the ecosystem grow. Startups move first in adopting Google technology, drive future revenue growth and foster a healthy tech ecosystem in-country and beyond.They play a crucial role in Google India’s growth.
Google’s Global Partnerships team powers extraordinary user experiences through partnerships that solve users’ needs, advance our partners’ goals, and further Google’s mission. Our team provides meaningful solutions — from helping publishers and developers grow their businesses through monetization solutions, to helping our long-term partners anticipate and navigate change in a way that delivers economic and reputational value. We build and distribute products through partnerships across a multitude of product areas, including Ads, Search & Assistant, Geo, Platforms & Ecosystems, Devices & Services, Health, Retail, Payments, Next Billion Users, and more. We collaborate across Google, ensuring a coordinated approach when engaging with our most complex and strategic partners.
- Define, launch, and drive initiatives to improve internal and external facing processes and operations, working with cross-functional teams and executive leadership.
- Lead operations and support strategy for the Venture Capital and Startups Partnerships Solutions team to achieve annual goals.
- Own regular cadence of reporting and analysis of operational performance via quarterly internal and external newsletter, snippets, inclusion of team performance, and collaboration with cross-functional teams, including mid-year goal setting and measurement.
- Identify opportunities to bring global projects to India, and promote products by collaborating with global start-up leads in Partnership Solutions.
- Own the preparation of all executive reports and meetings with key stakeholders.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .