Private Jobs in Tamilnadu- Shipping and Receiving Supervisor- SKAPS Industries
SHIPPING & RECEIVABLE
The Shipping & Receiving is responsible for daily scheduling and shipments within the warehouse. The Shipping & Receiving Supervisor will help with loading/unloading trucks, and is responsible for materials movement as required, and will check the accuracy of both incoming and outgoing materials and ensures timely shipments and delivery. This person will delegate tasks to the rest of the team, and is responsible for inventory counts and materials, entering order information into the ERP and any ad hoc duties as assigned or required.
Responsible for unloading raw materials on the plant site. Ensure maximum production quantity and quality while supporting the policies, goals and objectives of the company. This position supervises the team of Shipping & Receivable and is responsible for overseeing the shipping and receiving systems of the plant.
- Initiates and carries out projects that improve efficiency and/or reduce operating costs.
- RECEIVE THE MATERIAL
- MAKE MRN
- UPDATE INWARD REPORT
- MAKE MRN DAYS GRAPH
- ISSUE COA TO LAB WITH LOT NUMBER
- UNLOAD THE CONTAINER
- RECEIVED MATERIAL ARRANGE IN THE RACK
- UPDATE TEX WISE LIST
- ISSUSE MATERIAL AS PER REQUISITION AS GIVEN BY PRODUCTION TEAM
- SHIPPED REQUISITION
- STRICKLY FOLLOW THE WAREHOUSE SAFETY
- UPDATE PLANNING TO SCHEDULE SHEET
- DO SEPARATE CARGO WHICH IS READY TO SHIP
- SCAN THE CARGO
- TAKE FOLLOW UP FOR BOOLING TO EXIM TEAM
- LOAD CONTAINER
- MAKE INVOICE & PACKING LIST
- MAKE LOADING PICTURES PDF AND SAVE ON SERVER
- UPDATE SALES REPORT
- UPDATE OUTWARD REPORT
- EVERY DAY CHECK FORKLIFT MAINTENANCE AS PER LIST
- UNLOAD THE MATERIAL AS RECEIVE IN THE VEHICLE/ CONTAINER
- MAKE THE SEPARATE CARGO WHICH IS READY TO SHIP
- LOAD THE CONTAINER
- STRICKLY FOLLOW THE RULES & NORM OF THE SAFETY
- Maintains safety, health and environmental policies and procedures.
- Ensures city, county, state, and federal regulations relating to the department are met at all times.
- Directs, maintains, and enforces the safety program for the department; reviews safety records to uphold standards of safety for all departmental personnel.
- Monitors the use and inventories of corn, working with the Manager
- Communicates with the QA/QC Laboratory to ensure effective participation by the material handling team in the implementation of QA/QC policies and procedures.
- Communicates with the Maintenance department to facilitate the maintenance and repair of equipment in the receiving area.
- Implements programs and procedures required to ensure plant cleanliness.
- Assists with planning and implementing plant improvements and expansions.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ year of supervisory or lead experience, preferably within a manufacturing setting
- 3+ years of shipping & receiving experience
- Working knowledge of ERP and inventory systems
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, notably Word, Outlook and Excel
- Previous experience in inventory management
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with an ability to lead others
- Strong attention to detail and time management abilities