Private Jobs in Tamilnadu- Senior Consultant- Cognizant
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, IT, Engineering, or other relevant field (Required)
- Advanced Degree in Business (Preferred) Tier 1 MBA (Strongly Preferred).
Years of Exp: 6 to 15 yrs
Location : Chennai, Bangalore , Hyderabad, Coimbatore
Problem and Scope Definition:
- Provide primary support for formulation of problem statement and definition of scope for her/his assigned area(s).
- – Work independently and bring thought leadership to bear in order to identify root cause of the issue.
- – Work with engagement management to define scope of work in context of larger project.
- – Construct problem statement to include problem description, those affected and benefits of solving the problem, and implications of not doing so.
- – Support the identification of project risks and mitigation.
- – Demonstrate exceptional requirement gathering techniques with minimal direction from engagement management.
- – Design, conduct and facilitate requirements sessions.
- – Organize and sequence requirements into a user requirements document.
- – Write wellformed, validated requirements and manage changes.
- – Use appropriate tools to record, track and manage requirements.
- Review and analyze relevant documentation to ensure the understanding of an organizations function and capabilities.
- Lead relevant research to increase understanding in support of developing comprehensive solutions.
- Serve as liaison between stakeholders—demonstrate understanding of client’s structure, policies, and operations.
- Logically structure recommendations and supporting data to formulate a solid, logical and understandable business case.
- Utilize appropriate business modeling techniques to represent and graphically depict various activities, processes and data These could include:
- – Business process modeling.
- – Process flow modeling.
- – Data flow modeling.
- Deliver exceptional engagement delivery support.
- Develop and managing project plan(s) as needed.
- Identify and manage engagement risks for area of responsibility.
- Independent of close supervision, develop high quality deliverables that are “clientready” the first time.
- Proactively share ongoing point of view and perspectives based on experience/expertise.
- Display strong listening and communication skills when interacting with client and team.
- Develop governance and communication plans that facilitate smooth delivery of project.
- Provide engagement lead with consistent and frequent updates through written and verbal communications.
- Effectively track and/or escalate project risks and issues.
- Independently research industry trends and support to shape innovative ideas and opinions for practice thought leaders.
- Actively contribute to research, development and authoring of consulting mindshare ie articles, whitepapers, and other collaterals via traditional and social media channels.
- Support RFI/RFP responses and other business development opportunities as needed.
Customer Relationship Management
- Build and maintain trusted relationships with client stakeholder(s).
- Be seen as a “go to” resource that client wants to bring back for future engagements.
- Draw conclusions from market/industry trends and client experiences to support in the design and build of new go to market service offerings.
- Support service line development and case study support through the gathering of industry best practices.
- Ensure personal utilization targets are achieved by working standard hours and actively seeking new opportunities well before current engagement ends (if possible).
- Assist in creating client and/ or practice related materials (deliverables, solutions, industry best practices, standards and other knowledge artifacts) to Cognizant’s knowledge management repository.
- Actively support recruitment for campus candidates through preplacement discussions.
- Help to onboard and mentor junior associates.
- actively support their ongoing development.
- be known as a leader among peers.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Feb 17 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.