Private Jobs in Tamilnadu- Recruitment Specialist- IBM
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- You will be responsible to develop candidate interest for available positions.
- Performs end-to-end recruitment activity right from req creation till req closure of the assigned positions
- Identifies target companies, user groups, professional groups which could inform search parameters
- Uses networking opportunities such as local community groups or professional associations to identify referrals for top candidates
- Handles projects including; email marketing, competitor social chart mapping, mapping professional and alumni associations, social media, cold calling, and social activities
- Assessing job requirement, organizing, and running information career webinars and campaigns
- Searches the internet using search engines, user groups or Blogs and other creative techniques to find prospective candidates
- Sources, screens, and submits candidates to the Hiring Manager as assigned
- Identifies user groups and professional associations which could lead to tapping the right set of candidates
- You shall work towards building positive relationship with partners
- Responsible in maintain data accuracy & timeliness to the client on need basis
- Works on the complete offer process – from getting the expectations of candidate to preparing the offer to getting approvals and releasing the same to the selected individual.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 4-9 years of technical recruiting experience with proven success in delivering results in a dynamic, demanding fast-growing environment (in a fast paced environment with cold-calling and headhunting skills)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to juggle multiple demands without missing deadlines.
- Ability to build deep domain expertise, understanding of business strategy and drive innovation.
- At least 4 years of experience in sourcing through social media channels and creative sourcing channels
- Written and oral interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively in meetings, emails and in formal discussions
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Gained technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world-class research and operations expertise leading to innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.