Private Jobs in Tamilnadu- Recruiter- Shell
Typically as HR – Recruiter, SBO
This role supports a portfolio of business partners across various functions and class of business, understanding the business context, workforce needs to manage recruitment to open positions. It spans across XP Hire recruitment & Campus Hires as required and determined by the Manager Resourcing, SBO of the centre. Manage delivery of sourcing, assessing & securing great talent for Shell – both internal & external hires. Accountable for Hiring Manager satisfaction (communication, ease of process, effectiveness, candidate fit, speed), Candidate relationship and satisfaction & overall hiring quality.
- Develop trusted relationships and 2-way engagement with business partners (hiring managers, country HR) to understand business priorities, roles, and talent needs both short & longer term
- Hold professional Job Brief Meeting with hiring managers to fully inform resourcing strategy & ensure D&I priorities are established
- Working across both internal vacancies & external, partner with global Sourcing Hub to determine the right sourcing method for identifying high-fit candidates (Sourcing Hub then research, attract, source, review and shortlist candidates)
- Manage the successful recruitment (quality, speed, cost and diversity of end-to-end pipeline) for internal appointments and approximately 20 external positions per month in a given portfolio
- Conduct assessments, differentiate candidate capabilities to shortlist and guide business on objective ratings to differentiate candidates
- Be the key engagement point for Candidates, considering their individual needs, being an ambassador for Shell and the EVP
- Lead offer making process to secure smooth, timely selection and appointment of candidates
- Coach & guide Hiring Managers on Shell recruitment process ensuring full understanding of responsibilities & time frame commitments
- Build a continuous, collaborative delivery partnership with key Resourcing teams; global Sourcing Hub, Resourcing Operations and Recruitment Marketing. Ensure clarity and alignment across stakeholders to enable coordinated, effective, posting, screening, assessment and offer management. Contribute to collaborative engagement with virtual network of team members, engaging them on the context and needs of the hire
- Follow up on referrals, attending networking events and generally building a pipeline of possible candidates for designated skill pools
- Leverage LEAN practices to run/contribute to a highly effective weekly Huddle, aligning with the team on priorities, indicators, setting up for a successful week ahead
- Ensure timely, accurate ‘First time right’ tracking & recording of information in recruiting systems for positions and candidates
- Be a visible Shell Ambassador in the external market, engaging with relevant networks and associations, as relevant to the portfolio of roles – Energy groups, Trading forums, Compliance or IT organisations, benchmark groups
- Identifying and leading work to improve the ongoing delivery & operational effectiveness of Resourcing, e.g. Continuous Improvement scope, or assessment upgrades
- Be a frontline bastion of integrity in Shell decision making for hiring. Understand & adhere to high standards of compliance across all accountabilities. Take personal responsibility for data protection, equal opportunities at all times in addition to HSSE and Shell governance policies.
- Works under general supervision, in accordance with work agreements and procedures. Checks with manager or supervisor when needed. Proactively uses LEAN and Recruitment KPIs and brand ambassador.
- Works with stakeholders throughout the entire organisation and with external parties, locally as well as globally. Medium level business partnering
Complexity is Med-High:
- Medium/high (e.g. mix of requisition volumes and med-high diversity of skill pools). Volume of demand less predictable, difficult to develop consistent branding and sourcing strategies. Shell brand may not be well established in all areas, or unfavourable. Scarcity of candidates in some skill sets
- More integrated approach – may have accountability for internal and external resourcing.