Private Jobs in Tamilnadu- Project Controller- Alstom
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide
Organisational Reporting : Reports to Senior Project Controller.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prepare periodic Project reviews with all relevant financial analysis in coordination with Project Manager/Subsystem Manager
- Control and optimize Project results through close involvement with Project Manager
- Challenge the estimate to complete in order to maximize the Project margin
- Assure Customer invoicing is completed as soon as possible and play an active role in securing payment from Customer in due time
- Review and analyze all balance sheet items linked to projects viz. WIP, Cost to Come, etc.
- Manage project bond requirements and hedging to limit exposure
- Provide all Project finance reporting
- Participate in Project Management team meetings, risk sessions, and all decision-making concerning Project financial or contractual aspects
- Ensure accuracy of actuals and estimates to complete
- Ensure cost components quality, cost, and delivery commitment is properly documented/backed up and monitored on monthly basis
- Ensure the economic and financial management of the project, following all company procedures and ensuring risks and opportunities are managed to optimize the project financial targets
Scope :- Will manage 6-8 projects of a participating unit
Location – Coimbatore
Qualified Accountant (CA/CMA with minumum 4-7 years of post qualition experience)
Working knowledge of SAP in FI and MM module
Experience in manufacturing MNC unit is desirable
Working experience of Hedging, Treasury operations is desirable
Organized and detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.